Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

New Ferrera Ladder 24 cab progress:

imggs.jpg

Model: Brooklyn Modification Team/Rafaelmfernandez

Texture: Brooklyn Modification Team/Rafaelmfernandez

Still a WIP

And ok your loss dude

Stop! Please read the readme. Rebuilding of the Rescue 2 is not allowed.

I was not informed about what you have before you,

you hereby gets ban for the Manhattan modification for all models of New York Brooklyn team.

You must therefore use no more models!

NYPD_freak [Leader of the Brooklyn Team]

On your videos I saw you have first responders not emergency 4. Will the mod be compatible with emergency 4? :gruebel:

I know they're the same games but complications can appear.

I am waiting for your response. :popcorn:

Will be crowbar instead axe in firemen equipment? I saw crowbar in one of the video with highrise operations.

you hereby gets ban for the Manhattan modification for all models of New York Brooklyn team.

Woopsie someone stole a model ^^

New Ferrera Ladder 24 cab progress:

imggs.jpg

Model: Brooklyn Modification Team/Rafaelmfernandez

Texture: Brooklyn Modification Team/Rafaelmfernandez

Still a WIP

And ok your loss dude

Nice even know 24 is a sticker but its just start looks great :dry:

I did read the readme of the file, and informed Rafael he could not use any part of the model. He told me he onyl used the texture (which is going to be replaced by a texture by myself) and the lightbar model. However if you feel so strongly we will remove it an model our own lightbar. Bit of an over reaction though dude ;)

No need to type in red font

Dyson

x

Sorry if my post was misunderstood.

I appreciate the work of all EM4-Modteams.

With great anticipation and patience i look forward to the Manhatten-Mod.

Wish all a beautiful weekend.

Sincerly

Sebi25

where's your patience???

i don't know how you define the word "soon" but be patient man.

i'm really gettin bored from these posts.

damn... start your own major modification and SHOW me progress EVERY SINGLE DAY!

come on, do it!

i'll be waiting ;)

(null)

Ok, sorry I don't want to quarrel. You're right, I'm so impatient

My new motto: BE PATIENT :holdglass: and have a good time on this forum (I still had a good time :happy: )

So just wait :happy:

No kidding Rettungstier!

@ Dominik31 - When are you releasing your mod? Do you have an eta? Can we see some screenshots? :dry:

I don't have any and I wouldn't like to have mine :dry: .

Am I so irritating :huh: ?

not to be rude but i'm done following this mod:( what i mean by this is i;m not going to be watching it when it's out it's out i'll get it but i'm not tryin to be rude but i'm tired of waiting so long and i know what some people might say would you rather have a version that crashes and stuff no i wouldn't i'm just sick of waiting maby i'll change my mind and comment again but right now this is my last post probably until after release for now i'm gonna follow the rcmp mod to see how it works out

bye

not to be rude but i'm done following this mod:( what i mean by this is i;m not going to be watching it when it's out it's out i'll get it but i'm not tryin to be rude but i'm tired of waiting so long and i know what some people might say would you rather have a version that crashes and stuff no i wouldn't i'm just sick of waiting maby i'll change my mind and comment again but right now this is my last post probably until after release for now i'm gonna follow the rcmp mod to see how it works out

I don't think the RCMP mod team would like someone that acts like that either.....

If you don't have faith fair does, but to come on to the topic to announce it and that you are going to follow another topic is kinda disrespectful. Also hypocritical as the RCMP has been running a similar amount of time and originally said they would release in 2011. So both mods are equally bad at predicted releases. But equally generous in releasing updates. But whatever..

bye

If you don't have faith fair does, but to come on to the topic to announce it and that you are going to follow another topic is kinda disrespectful. Also hypocritical as the RCMP has been running a similar amount of time and originally said they would release in 2011. So both mods are equally bad at predicted releases. But equally generous in releasing updates. But whatever..

i know i said that was my last post on here for a while but sorry if it seemed disrespectful to you i didn't want it to seem that way and what i'm trying to say is i would just something different experiment and i know the rcmp mod wasn't good with the release dates and don't get me wrong i love this mod i'm still gonna follow it just not comment as much and again all i was trying to say with that post was that in my opinion i don't like when mods aren't good with release dates but thats ok cause the longer it takes the better it will be like the battalion that can transmit alarm that's amazing so is that manual siren thing i love that but all i want to do is experiment a little with a different mod you guys are doing an amazing job with this you've done things that know one could ever do but that's all i was trying to say i'm sorry that, that seemed disrespectful to you that wasn't my intention:(

i know i said that was my last post on here for a while but sorry if it seemed disrespectful to you i didn't want it to seem that way and what i'm trying to say is i would just something different experiment and i know the rcmp mod wasn't good with the release dates and don't get me wrong i love this mod i'm still gonna follow it just not comment as much and again all i was trying to say with that post was that in my opinion i don't like when mods aren't good with release dates but thats ok cause the longer it takes the better it will be like the battalion that can transmit alarm that's amazing so is that manual siren thing i love that but all i want to do is experiment a little with a different mod you guys are doing an amazing job with this you've done things that know one could ever do but that's all i was trying to say i'm sorry that, that seemed disrespectful to you that wasn't my intention:(

Regardless of intention my last post still remains relevant.