Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Downloadable Content, basically extra stuff to download.

The mod is looking very good so far, the team is doing a great job. I remember playing this when it was a submod, and it's amazing to see how far the mod has progressed. Keep up the great work.

Thanks man, I always forget the last version we released was the submod. As a team we've had internal releases from 0.9.4.0 right up to 0.9.8.4 haha a million versions xD.

But yeah I hope you'll all be surprised by some things later this week ;D

x

Sorry for going off-topic but, what sense have got writing in every sentence "lol"? seriously...

I hope also is the release, we'll see at the end of the week!

It means Laughing out loud or Lots of Laughs.

Thanks man, I always forget the last version we released was the submod. As a team we've had internal releases from 0.9.4.0 right up to 0.9.8.4 haha a million versions xD.

But yeah I hope you'll all be surprised by some things later this week ;D

x

Again we will all be surprised!

'Week Of Awesome'-all pictures are great but I like the ferrara rig 24 the most in midtown with L.4 and E.6!

Manhattan Modification (Emergency 4 & 911 First Responders)

Day #2, today we're showing you the new Division Chief, (sorry it's an editor shot). The SUV features a rotary lightbar which is also found on B1. The Division Chief can also be parked on map outside tenhouse or chinatown (parked on the main road like civilian cars). The small things are out of the way now, we can start getting the big guns out :D

x

So will it have two another buttons one to ten house and the second to chinatown?

Manhattan Modification (Emergency 4 & 911 First Responders)

Day #2, today we're showing you the new Division Chief, (sorry it's an editor shot). The SUV features a rotary lightbar which is also found on B1. The Division Chief can also be parked on map outside tenhouse or chinatown (parked on the main road like civilian cars). The small things are out of the way now, we can start getting the big guns out :D

x

So will it have two another buttons one to ten house and the second to chinatown?

No, a return to firestation command, which returns to each firehouse randomly.