Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Honestly, I personally don't care where the textures, buildings come from. The previews and vids I've seen on their website look great, and obviously this forum @ 249 pages long is a testament to how much the community is excited for this.

Look at how many other people (and no offense to them) start mods or submods, maybe show a new skin or new unit and then never hear from them again. I played LA mod for about 2 years before I got a little bored. I think this project is going to keep me busy for another 2 years with new units, a new map, new commands and functions and an all-around new style of gameplay since it's taking place in NYC.

Anyways, good stuff Dyson and Rafael. Have a great weekend.

It'll keep you busy for about 2 decades, talk about 2 years :)

EDIT:

Hmm, the most sucking mod i ever have seen maybe you guys should try to make your own stuff, instead of stealing the rights from Rockstar Games and their models and textures from Grand Theft Auto IV. And copy all the stuff New York Modification made. Is there even any kind of stuff you guys self made? And now i'm not talking about converting stuff from Grand Theft Auto or taking scripts from LA Mod. I'm talking about a script from bottom to top? Or a model.

Hmm, the most sucking mod i ever have seen maybe you guys should try to make your own stuff, instead of stealing the rights from Rockstar Games and their models and textures from Grand Theft Auto IV. And copy all the stuff New York Modification made. Is there even any kind of stuff you guys self made? And now i'm not talking about converting stuff from Grand Theft Auto or taking scripts from LA Mod. I'm talking about a script from bottom to top? Or a model.

Bot, or copycat much?.......

Lol, read the ban thing and am not looking forward to it so I edited my post lol. I found the comm video guys and I must say it is awesome. Nice to see you changed the 10-75 sound from the Lightforce LA Batt sound.

You're totally right, I agree, I mean, look at your mod, it puts winterberg to shame, I mean I forgot I'm playing Em4 when I play yours... Oh wait, I forgot, you don't have a mod.. Right.

We can still warn people for being assholes right? Yes, we can. I love my job. Oh look, you're in violation of the signature rules. gone. And try me, put it back, and you'll lose your signature rights. Forever. I've done it once, and you don't get a second chance, since you're an asshole.

Also, josh, watch your language. I don't care if it's censored or not, you're being a bit of an asshole there too. Consider this a final warning

and to all others. Continue this, and I'll ban you. I'm not kidding. 48 hours ban, plus 25% warning for fighting

sorry got a little mad at him won't happen again and i love the batt. commands:)

Yes the high rise packs function and appear on shoulder. The alarms are representative of the real thing but scaled down, a second alarm is 3 engines and 3 ladders so pressuring a 10 75 calls 2 enginnes 2 ladders therefore uping to a second alarm calls an additional ladder and engine if that makes sense.

The second alarm calls:

E54

L4

B9

S18

Hope this made sense.

So is it put as if you call and additional ladder and engine it goes straight to a 2 alarm by way of how the sound goes? So if you call a lightforce (engine and ladder), will the battalion voice say 3rd alarm or is it scripted to say second or something?

Grow up

Yes it is:), WELCOME THE OFFICIAL CHINATOWN FIREHOUSE!

*images*

God, that is great! That is wonderful! Great job, once again!

All the firefighters that just hang around, are they just there or are they the ones you should use? Will I be able to call alarm and automatically fill the engines?

Hi all guys... I know i have lost the right to ask but i have to solve a biiiiiiig question that fills my mind... How the hell i call for a 3, 5, 100 or 200 alarm in this game?... Another thing... Have u released another map, patch or something on the lasts days?

I repeat, i know i have not met the requested time on MP games; but i have been busy on my shifts-work (actually i am typing this lines on working hour right now, and i work 12x12hours shifts (12 on work, 12 free)).

Bye, take care all... To the brilliant minds modelling and molding this mod... My best wishes and continue making great things.

Hi all guys... I know i have lost the right to ask but i have to solve a biiiiiiig question that fills my mind... How the hell i call for a 3, 5, 100 or 200 alarm in this game?... Another thing... Have u released another map, patch or something on the lasts days?

I repeat, i know i have not met the requested time on MP games; but i have been busy on my shifts-work (actually i am typing this lines on working hour right now, and i work 12x12hours shifts (12 on work, 12 free)).

Bye, take care all... To the brilliant minds modelling and molding this mod... My best wishes and continue making great things.

'200 alarm'? Re-think your question..

All Online Services material, including, but not limited to, text, data, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, links, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is owned, controlled by, licensed to, or used with permission by the Company and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. The Online Services material is made available solely for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of the Company in each instance. You may download material intentionally made available for downloading through the Online Services for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact any and all copyright and other proprietary notices that may appear on such materials.

©2006 Rockstar Games. All rights reserved.

- Rockstar Games website, www.rockstargames.com/legal - Do you have the required rights to use material from the published games that goes under Rockstar Games?