Stan

This is your chance!

Costs make a bit more sense now when you explain as such. 8gb and 100mbit... Yeah. I'm starting to understand why it costs so much. So it is a completely dedicated? Not a shared. - None-the-less, I think I'm getting a bit off topic. :/

Not really off topic :)

The 100Mbit line was needed, with a 10Mbit line we would go unavailable unfortunately

i think we should add one more google ad bot or something else like that. then mabye we could save enough money to put an add for emergency planet on the web and get more people to come=more topics for us to post on! :1046275767_ugly:

i know it would be annoying but i think it would be worth it ;)

i know it would be annoying but i think it would be worth it ;)

Double posting after talking to yourself.. Smooth..

And we have a community of emergency gamers, and we are well known to the other sites where emergency would be found, however, since this is a fan forum for a game, placing ads along other unrelated sites would not do much except get people we don't want here (don't play the game, just coming to fool around)

Whats more annoying is double posting for no reason. :1046275767_ugly:

ORRRR

your mom. Now that I'm finished with acting 12, I'll return to being my real age. Well pretending to act my real age, while really I beat little forum kiddies ;)

I never have problems with google bot nor does it annoy me, not a bad idea.

The bot is good, however if we had 18 trillion that doesn't affect anything..

What would be included in such a thing?

What wouldn't? Interviews with modders, current positions on the Emergency Planet site, game tips, walkthroughs,. Just make a new forum for it with admin only posting capabilities for download.

Interviews with modders - Personally, sounds boring.

current positions on the Emergency Planet site - What positions? The last time a position was open was when NFK joined the mod team and thats been ages ago.

game tips & walkthroughs - Why? This would pretty much be the same thing every single week,month, or whatever interval it was sent out.

lattest info from the mod teams, a run down of everything going on on the site, mabie promo things like a emergency online night with the admins from the fourms, ect.

uhhh, well if your working with them it should display the times of posts for your time zone if im correct. so really I dont see me using it, but hey mabie others need it. Sounds like it could make things simple though :)

uhhh, well if your working with them it should display the times of posts for your time zone if im correct.

Exactly, if I work with some one from England,China,Austrilla, hell even if its just working with some one in Canada,Texas, or California, its going to show MY time zone when i look at there posts. Im not saying it should show there time zone on posts, but just something on there profile that says its 7AM there, or 9 AM there.