FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest emergency captain

They have it in some mods. I think they just make white stuff come outta the hose and make it affevtive to burning objests, and gas, oil, etc

The idea itself aint bad, but imo suspects should be able to get off the map. I mean irl people flee the city if there in deep shit.

Purple K?

Purple K is a special type of extingushing agent, we have 3 trucks in the entire city of Columbus that carry it.

From Wiki:

Purple-K is a dry chemical fire suppression agent used in some dry powder fire extinguishers. It is the most effective dry chemical in fighting class B (flammable liquid) fires, and can be used against some energized electrical equipment fires (USA class C fires). It has about 4–5 times more effectiveness against class B fires than carbon dioxide, and more than twice that of sodium bicarbonate.

Well, in a city that big, with so many police units, there is no way that that'll happen!

The car bomber from this year was in the city two days before being caught trying to leave the country. If he manged to avoid detection for two days, is it hard to believe he could escape the city?

Any updates on whats going on ??

I think questions like this just prolong updates.

I remember you guys saying something about foam, how would this work?

They already said if they do have foam, it wont be in the first version.

Guest Francis

What do you mean by "looking around"???

I think he meant this:

Some people play the LA Mod without caring about incidents or anything, all they want is create a nice scene somewhere that looks good and take pictures. Will that be possible or are you forced to do the dirty work?

Ya kinda like that, but what i ment was as the incedent is going on am i going to be able to scan the map and look at everything created, or will it be a fixed focous?

I think you'll be able to look at the entire map at any time and not be restricted to anyone view at a time, but I could be wrong.

I think he meant this:

Some people play the LA Mod without caring about incidents or anything, all they want is create a nice scene somewhere that looks good and take pictures. Will that be possible or are you forced to do the dirty work?

Dirty work. :blush:

What do you think of this idea?: Swat and the FBI snipers could get on the roofs of buildings and shoot from there. :nixweiss:

When I do the mission of kidnapping if I have snipers on the street the kidnapper sees and starts shooting but I want

to enter in the getaway car to chase him

I'm more curious about the traffic than I am about the units, I mean their great units but I know how the NY traffic is having lived there a few years. I know in the LA mod if you park a fire truck in the street cars back up behind it unless your put the redirection lights on. Then when you do that both lines redirect, which is kind of annoying. I'm guessing this is something they've had to deal with because from the pictures it looks like some streets are two lines wide while others are wider. Just can't help wondering, god for bid you close a road in NY eh. :) Should be interesting when it's released.

Guest emergency captain

What do you think of this idea?: Swat and the FBI snipers could get on the roofs of buildings and shoot from there. :nixweiss:

When I do the mission of kidnapping if I have snipers on the street the kidnapper sees and starts shooting but I want

to enter in the getaway car to chase him

Perhaps if you have had read the before pages, you'd see I already entered this idea

Has anyone ever tried to make the rediretional lights tell vehicles to move into another lane and pass rather than turn around??

Yes, the wuterpal(sp?) mod accomplished this about a year ago I think. They had it in game and working. To my knowledge it never actually got released. At one point they contacted Sixteen Tons, and met with Sixteen Tons, if memory serves me right, about a 4th path for EM4 to accomplish something they wanted to do in there mod. Sixteen Tons refused to do a patch and I am not sure what happened to the mod as I havent heard about it in ages.

It was quite detailed to. A cop got out of the car, and automatically placed a few traffic cones across the road showing traffic to merge.