FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

when do u think the mod will be done and is there going to be different types of police cars and ambulances trucks? :police:

look at the first part of your question. that part is against the rules and you will probably have francis heading your way with his hammer and the secound part of your question I am sure that they will

Will you put more pics of police units?

They already said they're keeping those a secret, but I know for a fact they have a Crown Vic and an Impala done.

BTW we need Luke and his Banhammer (in reference to Bungie :P)

Guest Francis

Hey,

I work here too!

Warning issued. Watch yourself bud. You should know at least a few of the rules!

They probably fear me because of my signature. :(:1046276372_bawling:

They probably fear me because of my signature. :(:1046276372_bawling:

I don't fear you. When ever I see "Francis had replied to a... etc" I get ready to laugh. When I see "NewFoundKing has replied to a.." I freak, and start thinking if I said something wrong..

How do you know that for a fact? We haven't seen much NYPD pics at all..

I've heard it before on NYPD cars, and it definitely makes a difference. I like the guy at the end of the video though, "I think it would be kinda of bad though, cause like if some people hear it, like, if they're doing something bad, they'll just probably run away right when they hear it." Anybody who's breaking the law and hears any police siren is going to run away.

I wanted to ask everyone something for awhile. In the screen of the fire station (Duane Manor), there's a 3rd bay. Is it just eyecandy, because it doesn't look accessable. :gruebel:

Originally they said it was just eye candy, since in real life it's used to park povs, but they've since decided to put the battalion chiefs truck there, so I don't know if they've made it accessible or not.

I've heard it before on NYPD cars, and it definitely makes a difference. I like the guy at the end of the video though, "I think it would be kinda of bad though, cause like if some people hear it, like, if they're doing something bad, they'll just probably run away right when they hear it." Anybody who's breaking the law and hears any police siren is going to run away.

We have the rumbler sound since some month ago included

Originally they said it was just eye candy, since in real life it's used to park povs, but they've since decided to put the battalion chiefs truck there, so I don't know if they've made it accessible or not.

The third bay isn't accessible and the BC isn't parked there too