marko123

Hang Out Topic

What a good day - Feuerwehr-simulator 2010 arrives and the Mafia II demo is released. (Hope the computer can at least run it on medium...)

Our school starts in exactly one week :(

*Ami89E1234 just realized he should do his summer homework*

Har. Do what Nick says. BTW, what's the homework?

Edit: Shopping postponed for the next Monday

@ It starts in 34 days ( 13th of September). It usually starts at 11th but it's Saturday so :D . I can't wait for it to start! It's just gonna be awesome! New kids, new teachers, new building, new level of education and parties :P If our school started in 8 days we wouldn't be able to pay attention to anything because of the hot weather. :P

Plus, we don't have air conditioning. We did get new heat-resistant windows though! :D

Har. Do what Nick says. BTW, what's the homework?

Oh, it's nothing much, really. All I have to do is finish a half-completed assignment for AP US Govt & Politics which is to take notes on a Sample chapter from the kind of textbooks we'll be using following the specific note-taking guide provided.

Then for Honors English II I have to read Lord of the Flies and The Turn of the Screw (easy books to read) and do a journal on the latter.

Plus, we don't have air conditioning. We did get new heat-resistant windows though! :D

We didn't have air condition. We didn't need it but I don't know what the new school might have :rolleyes: Wake up no need to spend money on ACs we got other things to buy first. :P

I hope you have run a scan with malwarebytes right?

Nope AVG. Gonna scan it with malwarebytes too. This app saved my ass many times in the past. The strange thing is that the file where the trojan was located was on my computer for 1+ year. It was a file downloaded from the famous bay ;)

W00t the forum has 7676 members.

And we two have registered in the first two years! :D

At the moment my sister is taking a shower and she sings I Will Always Love You :P She's good at singing

Nope AVG. Gonna scan it with malwarebytes too. This app saved my ass many times in the past. The strange thing is that the file where the trojan was located was on my computer for 1+ year. It was a file downloaded from the famous bay ;)

I got 1 virus from there in many many years. It was one of those things I should have noticed. The file size should have been like 60 MB or so but in reality it was like 5 and I wasnt paying attention.

AVG is goos in terms of free, but in the real world almost nothing beats Nod32 and Comodo Firewall. Comodo is free and almost always beats out every other firewall out there. The antivirus from comodo is to paranoid for my tastes.

Does she want to be a professional singer? :gruebel:

As far as I know nope. Her brother wants to be a rockstar though :P

AVG is a piece of crap, I don't like it. It interrupts everything on my computer and slows it to a crawl.

Panda was worse.

I got 1 virus from there in many many years. It was one of those things I should have noticed. The file size should have been like 60 MB or so but in reality it was like 5 and I wasnt paying attention.

I got two or three but I still download things from there. Not everyone in that site wants to destroy your system or puts virus in his upload.

AVG is goos in terms of free...

:D

LOL I just drove for the first time. Guess what? I nailed a speed limit sign :P

lol Did you do any damage to the car?

Ohhh. But our friend recommemded it because you could set it to run a scan every week or so. :s

If he recommends you a security app because you can schedule it once a week, he has no clue what he is talking about at all. First its not the only free anti-virus that can do this, and when it comes to paid anti-virus, they all can. So if some one tried to convince me to use security software based on that, I would laugh at them! The fact of the matter is, when it comes to keeping viruses out, Nod32 might not be perfect, but its one of the best there is. I have used it for about 5 years and in that time had about 2 serious viruses get in. In most cases it doesnt lag the computer like some anti-viruses do, and they push out virus updates several times a day, I believe, compared to the other guys who update there definitions once a day. You always on top of the game.

Um haven't gotten a pic of the sign yet but I will.

I'm only 15 so I don't have a car and only a permit. Was my first time driving so I was with my mom in the car she uses (a Saturn L200).

Bumper broke on the left side and the wiper fluid container got punctured.