marko123

Hang Out Topic

Tell her the dog ate your proximity sensor car keys so you needed to have the dog to get home and have to keep it until the car keys "resurface". Then just keep the dog.

Guaranteed to work :)

Nope, you have any?

A few, but Sci-Fi is not a big interest of mine.

Couldn't find the tillers :(

P7180007.jpg

I do have three fire engines that are the same (the one in the far right - two red and one yellow. They're my favourite)

Bonus if you can guess what these three vehicles have in common:

P7180008.jpg

A station wagon, a battered up tow truck and a liquid nitrogen trailer... hmmm.... (lost the real cab for it lol :P)

edit: Does anyoine know if it's possible to change the colour of the fire engine in Sims 3 ambitions? I could've sworn I saw some videos with blue fire engines...

HOLY CRAP!!!! YOU HAVE TERMINATOR TWO MICRO MACHINES!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG.

The fire truck on the far right is one I'm looking for as well as the city transportation pack. I'll post pictures of the ones I have later after I get some new ones, just ordered a set of EMTs, Firefighters, construction workers, and police officers.

BTW hunter...

huntersapple.png

Your apple looks sad...

Where do you get the firemen and stuff? I have both of those firetrucks and that police car. I have those micro machine town sets. I used to collect Matchbox cars. I have a whole bunch of fire trucks, police cars, and other emergency vehicles. I have an ambo that looks just like the one from the FD here, and a quint, and I have an EMT response car that looks just like the one from SFD, and I have a slicktop PD Charger! They're pretty awesome! :grinsevil:

woah, I didn't see you edit your previous post with the sad apple thing. Nor did I realize where the picture came from.

Nice paint skillz btw.

random apple

Random apple? What do you think it was there for?

edit:

Where do you get the firemen and stuff? I have both of those firetrucks and that police car. I have an ambo that looks just like the one from the FD here, and a quint, and I have an EMT response car that looks just like the one from SFD, and I have a slicktop PD Charger! They're pretty awesome! :grinsevil:

Got the fireman in a pack ages ago, had another one but he's somehwere.

Pictures nao!

2nd edit:

I still have mine from the 80s.

Still got them? Can you take some pictures?

I want that fire engine. Do you think you can track down the pack it came in to help my?

EDIT: Yeah I'll get pictures withen a few days, I wanna take a picture of the new ones I'm getting.

Excellent :happy: look forward to seeing them

These fire engines?

P7180012.jpg

Was looking on micro machines mueseum and he doesn't feature them - but he also isn't looking for them...

(Bear with me, I'm about to say something really stupid): Micro machines were originally made by Galoob before being bought by Hasbro in 1998. On the bottom of the trucks it says "1997 Mattel inc." Does that mean they're not "officially" Micro machines? Sucks if they're not :(

Also:

P7180013.jpg

Forgot him earlier so felt he deserved a picture :P

edit:

I have that "M923 Cargo Truck" mwhahahahaha :D

2nd edit:

I also have the Richard Petty Race Team too! - just need to find all the pieces.

They're quite hard to find. Very few people recognise Mattel as a producer of "Micro machines" but I don't think they did them for Hasbro/Galoob since Hasbro/Galoob produced their own...

I can't even think of what set I got them from.

Off to bed, cya

edit: Mattel produces Hot Wheels and hot wheels did a micro range... Bet that's it.

AHA! They are hot wheeles from the planet micro set, they came with a tiller, helicopter, and fireman. Going to try and find a normal one all they got are gold plated ones.

Found it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110475106515&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=%3F*I8&GUID=e83236491290a0aad27731d7ff740f19&itemid=110475106515&ff4=263602_263622