marko123

Hang Out Topic

I have moar!!!!!!!!

Fire at an auto parts factory.

1000761x.jpg

S.W.A.T. making entry to a repair shop.

1000765.jpg

Major car crash caused by a helicopter accident. (This was a secret bonus mission if you get 100% on every mission ever in emergency)

1000767b.jpg

Finnaly, a simple traffic stop.

1000770.jpg

I got the auto parts factory too it was a gift from my Godfather and I used to spend tons of hours on it. I only had two FF and a small vehicle but I made awesome scenarios with toy soldiers(1/72 scale) and Micromachines soldiers involved. I also had a Matchbox auto parts kit.

All of these games were awesome and there will no video game that could compete them. That's for sure.

LOL Gerard I have the same set (w/ the Paint factory or whatever. Does yours converts into the fire station, too?)

Also lols @ the traffic stop.

I have so many Matchbox cars and stuff for them them would literally take up the entire floor of my room if I were to display them to take a picture :P

I'm too young. :mellow:

Child slave labour then - just think of it as an adventure.

Yo bro, my name is Ewan E-W-A-N Francis F-R-A-N-C-I-S Raven R-A-V-E-N.

that's a very long name - if we were to be formal, do we have to call you Mr.Raven R-A-V-E-N?

hey everyone I'm back busy week at the station... *sigh* a lot of calls

Where? @ 911 First Responders? Which Map?...........Just kidding

You know, all the modders have done was emergency vehicles and personnel, why not buildings at our likings. Like land Marks and objects to use in our Mods. How about a one lane bridge, walk over bridge over the streets and the parks. A small Police Sub Station,School and other buildings. I gave up trying to do Mods as I don't have the patience.