marko123

Hang Out Topic

Lol too much to do for Marching Band. The first Home Game is next Friday so we have to be there. Then we play God Bless America at Busch Stadium on Sept. 4 (you can watch us on national tv now, thanks to Fox). There are Home Games every one or two Fridays. Then we have two Competitions (don't know which yet) one on Sat. 9/18 and the next one week later on the 25th. The Homecoming Parade/Bonfire is on Oct. 7 and the next day is the game. One week from the Game is BOA, and on the 23rd is GSL. We have a Veteran's Day performance plus possible football sectionals after that. We have to be in the St. Louis Thanksgiving Day Parade so yeah... then on 12/19 we do the halftime show at a Rams game (lol we'll be watched more than the actual game :P) and the we leave for Pasadena on the 27th and have Bandfest and the Rose Parade. Ouchy ouchy.

Not to mention we have Zero Hour every day the ENTIRE semester this year (being at school at 6:40 is fun, especially in winter when it's pitch black) and Tuesday Nights from 6-8.

God, I can't wait till March.

Lol too much to do for Marching Band. The first Home Game is next Friday so we have to be there. Then we play God Bless America at Busch Stadium on Sept. 4 (you can watch us on national tv now, thanks to Fox). There are Home Games every one or two Fridays.

AhI hated band band sucked where I was. But I'll see if I can see the sarcastic french horn player.

Samsung Galaxy S I9000

n00b. iPhone ftw. I have no service where I bought it so I cancled the contract and threw it down a cliff. (Yes I did) I have the Intensity II.

I just like the music in the HTC commercials. BTW AMI what time are you guys preforming?

For which thing lol?

Meh I'm kinda pissed 'cause for some reason I'm not getting ANY internet service anymore even if I have 3G, 5 bars, and I'm in a Wi-Fi hotspot. Go figure lol.

God Bless America at Busch Stadium on Sept. 4, lol copy paste, and when you display the time will it be in Central or eastern.

Um don't remember the exact time and I'm too lazy to go get the itinerary lol. I know they made it earlier since we have a 'pregame' concert out on the street somewhere :P before going onto the field. I'm pretty sure we won't be on until like after 3:30 PM CST though.

Last year (and pretty much every year before) we played the National Anthem but now that we go with Rockwood Summit's crappy band (since last year, I think) we alternate. Boo >_<

My 88 years old aunt passed away 5 hours ago :( She was the cousin of my grandfather. RIP aunt

SO SAD! My brother's 3rd grade teacher's mom just died, but it was coming. She lived another 2 years than expected. :1046276372_bawling:

Yeah and to make matters worse my stomachs been on hurt mode today and Im out of cigarettes till I walk to the store.

Those kill you. :raucher: