marko123

Hang Out Topic

We won both of our soccer games this weekend! :grinsevil: On one of them, the team was down by 4 goals, so the coaches got in a fight. Then, my coach comes over and says, "What a bunch of jack*****!" :P We beat them 9-3. Today was a good game, we won 8-2 without any fights.

I hate Justin Beiber! My friend says that 99% of teens say they'd cry if he were threatening to jump off a skyscraper. That other %1 would sit back with their 3D glasses and popcorn and tell him to do a backflip. I'm that 1%! :grinsevil: Surprisingly though, most girls in my class hate Justin Beiber. Good for them! :P

so 99% of all teens are girls?

ALL girls LIKE jb

all guys HATE jb (if not, then you are a fag or deaf)

thats a fact

so 99% of all teens are girls?

ALL girls LIKE jb

all guys HATE jb (if not, then you are a fag or deaf)

thats a fact

if that's a fact, and you apply the last bit that Tactical Rooster said, then the girls in his class are actually boys :O

beiber is just too cool and edgy for you old people to understand... Nah, his music sucks :P According to the news, he was gonna get arrested/detained/tasered/whatever by two cops because he threw water baloons at them - but his bodyguard convinced them not to. That would've been an interesting sight at the concert. - Maryland state

edit:

Oh, you've been GayRoll'd:

*video

BARNEY!! :D

Is he still even on tv?

I don't believe Barney is...*cough*

Hey, does anyone know what station in FDNY is the largest? The most apparatus in one station that I've been able to find is four. Any larger ones? Also, what do the FDNY Satalites do? I noticed that they say Maxi-Water Unit on the sides.

Well, it's a kids' show. I used to watch it when I was little. On Sat. Night Live, they made fun of Dora. Istead of Dora and Boots, it was Maraca and Mittens. There was this part when it was like, "Slide down on your bellies like a penguin! Slide down on your bellies! Slide down on your bellies! Do it a*****e!" :P