marko123

Hang Out Topic

Yea I think that's an accurate prediction.

edit: Aww, F*. Just ruined a day's sketch through stupidity. I've added about 1cm that shouldn't be there and now the back of the vehicle is shorter than the front. Taking into account that not all measurements are completely accurate, it means that the boot is only 1.4cm when it should be 1.75cm - Doesn't sound much but it is really noticeable. That means re-doing all the side windows. This stuff makes me rage so I'm off to bed.

Picture of the car that I'm slaughtering with my drawing skills

My friend and I went to a store called "Hot Topic." They sell like music shirts and stuff. This one guy that worked there was kinda gay. He talked like Michael Jackson. He went up to us and said,"Did you get your rewards card yet? Remember, everythings 20% off if you have one. OK." It was funny. :P

Pretty sure there is only 1 Hot Topic. And I hate going in that store, too many goth and emo kids. They sometimes have some cool shirts though.

never been to a hot topic before, but I can see why after looking through the website.

Edit: gonna watch paranormal activity. Can't be too scary when it's not dark.

I can't tell if you're making fun of me...

No. Just saying in my experience all I see in there are skinny emo/goth kids.

Oh and Hunter watch Paranormal Activity in the dark. I saw it in theaters but I would imagine it would be pretty boring in the light.

I'm about to eat a pizza, say hi to your mum and dad for me.

I would but they would've thought the worst and banned me from the internet for safety lol.

Charity shops = awesome. I managed to pick up 12 Days Gone vehicles for £4, two boxed collectible buses for under £7 and Dropship UFP for £1.50 :happy:

edit:

Oh and Hunter watch Paranormal Activity in the dark. I saw it in theaters but I would imagine it would be pretty boring in the light.

It was scary enough with in light (evening light). Would've been scarier in the dark, but probably not with family cause parents never shut up.

Guest miked9372

Heehee, watch it in the dark, and turn up the volume really loud.

usmc123 you realise I'm goth right, even though I'm waneing on it, I still wear bondage pants and a hoody every place...

watch what their is nothing their

Any micro machines?

Nope, just Days Gone and a few other like Matchbox.

Micro machines were awesome. I had/have two tiller ladder engines. Apparently they're still sold in the UK. Gonna have to sneak a peek in Argos next time I'm in town.