PAMedic

[WIP] Haverford Township Modification

5 hours ago, PFDChaser said:

Hey, When is the expected completion of this mod? Im from delaware county, PA. THIS MOD looks amazing! I CANT WAIT 

Hey man, please be careful about asking for release dates or when the mod "might" be done. It is against site rules. I'll leave this post up but for the future, don't post questions like "when is the mod gonna be done".

I apologize for the radio silence all. I have been busy with work as I have taken on a new role and have been adjusting. I put a lot of thought into how I want to proceed from here on and I'm not happy with the quality of the work I have put out so far. I am still trying to figure out if I want to continue with this project or work on something else.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, PAMedic said:

I apologize for the radio silence all. I have been busy with work as I have taken on a new role and have been adjusting. I put a lot of thought into how I want to proceed from here on and I'm not happy with the quality of the work I have put out so far. I am still trying to figure out if I want to continue with this project or work on something else.

Are you serious? You have one of the best looking skins, i was hoping to see more! Don't listen to some minors opinions.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, PAMedic said:

I 100% agree with EmC here. Those are se really good skins. I almost forgot that this was EM4 when I saw those skins. The detail on the skins are incredible. And for the few photos we got of the lights, they looked really good in my opinion. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PAMedic said:

Bro this is one of the best mods I have ever seen. You should not give up like that keep it up. If it takes a longtime who cares because we all know it will be the best mod

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1