[REL] Ocean City Modification

No i believe it is just that the vehicle doesn't have the return to station command added yet.

Neither. It just being stubborn and won't take the command. I have assigned it reassigned it several times and nothing worked. Rescue 1 did the same thing but I was able to fix it.

Will try it out too, but i think no wheels is too fat miss for release

But that is why its a beta. I'm not worried about vehicles having all of their child's or lights. That isn't really a bug. I used the beta to find as many bugs a possible so when the actual release day comes, there is as few bugs as possible.

I have started to redo the Police lights, new patterns, along with polygon lighting. I have finished the Ford Taurus so feel free to check it out!

Looks great. I would suggest you update to the latest version of the Taurus model which has better wheel textures and rear end shape.

Also would be cooler if it had spotlights on the doors. Try making use of bama's equipment pack together with my lightbar pack.

Looks great. I would suggest you update to the latest version of the Taurus model which has better wheel textures and rear end shape.

Also would be cooler if it had spotlights on the doors. Try making use of bama's equipment pack together with my lightbar pack.

I will look into it. I don't feel like having to re-add the models and risk screwing up the lights

Mod release will be push back indefinately. I am waiting on THVFD to finish the Ladder model, then I have to skin and light it.

However, in the mean time, My good ole buddy emc-unit, re-did the animations for the LifeFlight. So be sure to thank him for that, as it looks beautiful!

Thanks for the update :)

Big Update:

First things first, the new ladder model:

THVFD has been working very hard on the model and is making good progress. It will probably be done and in game by the end of the month. I really appreciate him doing this for me.

Secondly, I was able to implement the engine start and stop script. I was also able to add some of the script to the LAToFireStation script so when the trucks get back to the station, they automatically shut their engines off, sorta like Manhattan and Brooklyn. 

I will be releasing a gameplay video that will show the overall progress of the mod in the coming days. Stay tuned and enjoy!

Big Update:

First things first, the new ladder model:

attachicon.gifLadder.jpg

THVFD has been working very hard on the model and is making good progress. It will probably be done and in game by the end of the month. I really appreciate him doing this for me.

Secondly, I was able to implement the engine start and stop script. I was also able to add some of the script to the LAToFireStation script so when the trucks get back to the station, they automatically shut their engines off, sorta like Manhattan and Brooklyn. 

I will be releasing a gameplay video that will show the overall progress of the mod in the coming days. Stay tuned and enjoy!

Oooh a mid-mount ladder :D didn't the WCCM have the engine start/stop script? I would love to see that mid-mount in the OCFD skin.

Currently rendering a 15-20 minute gameplay video. The video demonstrates all of the scripts that are currently implemented as well as all of the units and their light packages. Please note though that this is still a work in progress and there are still bugs being worked out. There are probably several that you will notice in the video, fortunately none of them are catastrophic! If you have any questions, please ask!

Currently rendering a 15-20 minute gameplay video. The video demonstrates all of the scripts that are currently implemented as well as all of the units and their light packages. Please note though that this is still a work in progress and there are still bugs being worked out. There are probably several that you will notice in the video, fortunately none of them are catastrophic! If you have any questions, please ask!

Looking forward to seeing it Mentor :)