Ami89E1234

Weather

OMG, its friggin hot here in St. Louis, MO!!!! I meen, bejesus you could fry a bloody egg out here-- that isnt in a pan- or that isnt on the oven.

weatherman predicted"rain rain rain! clouds!" bull! its been sunny and HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad22: out here almost all this week----we need rain badly!!!

all people welcome- just as long as you bring some RAIN!!!

lesson-- NEVER EVER believe the weatherman, especially if there from st. louis

OMG, its friggin hot here in St. Louis, MO!!!! I meen, bejesus you could fry a bloody egg out here-- that isnt in a pan- or that isnt on the oven.

weatherman predicted"rain rain rain! clouds!" bull! its been sunny and HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad22: out here almost all this week----we need rain badly!!!

all people welcome- just as long as you bring some RAIN!!!

lesson-- NEVER EVER believe the weatherman, especially if there from st. louis

If you pay a good price, you can take some of our rain. We have plenty off it here in the Netherlands :laugh:

even our HUGE, nice, RELAXING azure, crystal clear swimming pool is Hot!! im talkin 80'S!! in the bloody water for god's sake!!!! i wouldn't mind if god sent that big flood again!!

HEY SUN!!! :1046276347_thefinger:

swimming, and this and maybe ac are the only things we can do to stay alive!! :beer::cheers::drink:

Guest ZildjianDrummer
even our HUGE, nice, RELAXING azure, crystal clear swimming pool is Hot!! im talkin 80'S!! in the bloody water for god's sake!!!! i wouldn't mind if god sent that big flood again!!

HEY SUN!!! :1046276347_thefinger:

swimming, and this and maybe ac are the only things we can do to stay alive!! :beer::cheers::drink:

You must not live down south eh?

Im in Houston... let me say with all these damn refineries around here.. our 90's feel like 110 according to the know it all( weatherman)

our humidity is ALWAYS 75+ When its sunny its WAAAAAaaayy too hot to do anything without instantly sweating, and when it rains it RAINS its rained for three days ina row and flooding streets... so we are either extremely HOT or extremely WET... the weather in Houston absoultely SUCKS!! oh yeah AC it takes at least in my celica about 20 minutes with windows rolled down at first to let out heat about 10-15 minutes before it gets cold...lol about 30 for the truck that my parents have since the ac doesnt come through front vents only top defrost vents......

:angry: lol

You must not live down south eh?

Im in Houston... let me say with all these damn refineries around here.. our 90's feel like 110 according to the know it all( weatherman)

our humidity is ALWAYS 75+ When its sunny its WAAAAAaaayy too hot to do anything without instantly sweating, and when it rains it RAINS its rained for three days ina row and flooding streets... so we are either extremely HOT or extremely WET... the weather in Houston absoultely SUCKS!! oh yeah AC it takes at least in my celica about 20 minutes with windows rolled down at first to let out heat about 10-15 minutes before it gets cold...lol about 30 for the truck that my parents have since the ac doesnt come through front vents only top defrost vents......

:angry: lol

no i live in missouri(more like misery now)

We have cloudy skies but the sun has broken through and the is a slight breeze with the occasional strong gust of wind

sounds nasty---still HOT here :mad22::cool::drink:

jeese, the pools hot enough so you dont even have to go in slowly-- its in 80s even in the morning!!

still NO rain...............

@ pyro i dont kow in what part of holland but here, its hot for days, the only rain commes with heavy thunder and then, its still fucking hot after that :ohm

I didn't say it wasn't hot, it just said it rained a lot here (Lelystad). Although today it has started to cool down a bit here, because of a sea breese. But since you don't have those in Limburg it probobaly will remain 'fucking hot' near you for a few days. Maybe a dive in the Maas would be a good idea?

ahh... this nice 74 degree weather sure sucks!!!... a nice breeze o ya its horrible up here in Northwestern Pennsylvania :1046275747_biggthumpup:

ah, later i might go swimming... then go to the store, buy a 2 liter bottle of coke, pour a glass, and sun outside all day...........yawn *sigh*

it finally rained today on the 16th!!

In ONtario Canada, actually, Canada all over, the weather is on and off.we had 35C yesterday, and i think next week were supposed to be like 15C! It is so weird here lol.

Well here in the Netherlands it finally cooled down. Lots of rain and no sun at all.

Guest ZildjianDrummer
Well here in the Netherlands it finally cooled down. Lots of rain and so sun at all.

its been raining like a madman here...... 4 days non stop seems like, weather guy says its going to ran all the way til saturday...

sounds nasty---still HOT here :mad22::cool::drink:

jeese, the pools hot enough so you dont even have to go in slowly-- its in 80s even in the morning!!

still NO rain...............

actually, this is brilliant weather for Scotland, i don't have to wear a coat when i go outside

well we had some heavy down pours yesterday.....and with that it brought the cool weather back YES!!!!! its 68 degrees.....

im actually getting a little bored of the weather(hot still, no rain :6: :mad22::1046276128_motz: )and just plain life here in missouri. god i hope above all else that we go to germany for vacation this summer-usually hot but more rainy, cool, and cloudy days than here + LOTS of things to do.