bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Two patrol cars and a Park Ranger is too much police presence?  That seems about average for a town of this size.

two patrol cars, a third one park at the station, a ranger, a state trooper and sheriffs car. Yes that way to much. I acculty live near a small two. The area i live is patrol by the state troopers. Said small town. Has a grand total of three police cars. 90% of the time only one patrol car is on duty with one officer. Exceptions are during events. The most active police units i see in said small town. (No red lights) Is during the annual fire parade.

additional the county i live in is 90% farm land. The only place with more then two office on duty at time ( I listen to scanner can tell when they are) Is the county seat, the very populated area next to county seat. And the two larger population in south where all the rich people live from the big city in the county south of us. The rest of the township and borough. Have one two two units on duty at time. If they have any. Since a lot are patrol by the state troopers barrack in county.

When you see the on duty car, the parade unit, one state police car and one sheriff car.

Which is why i normal send the state trooper at the hospital the sheriff car off map. Which is why it no big deal. I just figure I point out that the police presence seem way higher then you find in small town with four fire fighting vehicles but no tanker.

Example the one township... has 23.2 sq mi with 5,390 they have normal only two cars on duty. and the main reason they have a police force is the four land road that travels the length of there township from the big city in south the county seat.

Said Borough is 0.9 sq mi and has a population 1,525

anal fire parade

Good idea for a band name.

I'm looking at some of the comments and some bug reports. The wye and extend hose script is top priority for me right now.

Its very disappointing that the lag is STILL there. Editing commands doesnt seem to help. A theory I have though. What if there is an object with physics that is trapped underneath the map?

Hi,

Montana Mod is amazing and very realistic, no words to describe a masterpiece like this.

So congratulations to developers.

I have a couple of problems with playing the mod, maybe someone of you is able to help me.

1) When I try to play the neverending freeplay, the game crashes immediately after the end of the charging.

2) Freeplay challenge charged good, but in about 5-6 minutes after the start of the match the game crashes.

3) When I start the freeplay challenge, I have not trucks in the firestation. If I call the volunteers, 4 firemen arrive at the station but no trucks in the firehouse. If I try to call them with the chief, it says "no truck available or something like that". I tried to call trucks from the vehicles list, but I'm not able to send them in the firehouse parking.

I reinstall the mod for 2 times but I have the same problems, no problems with the other mods.

Hope someone will be able to help, cause I really love this Montata mod.

Thanks,

Fabio.

Is anyone else ably to spawn any of the ATF vehicles? Just wondering if its an issue from my side, because the second they show up on the map I crash. ill make a bug report if its not from my end.

I sent a report on this, try to replace the v3o file of the ATF agent (non swat) from the first release into the beta. It worked for me

Good idea for a band name.

I'm looking at some of the comments and some bug reports. The wye and extend hose script is top priority for me right now.

Its very disappointing that the lag is STILL there. Editing commands doesnt seem to help. A theory I have though. What if there is an object with physics that is trapped underneath the map?

I actually fixed a good bit of the lag in my own rendition of the game. At the hospital around back where the ambulance was parked in 2.0 there is still an object called "cas ambulance" or something like that. When I removed the object it resolved the lag significantly. 

Hi,
Montana Mod is amazing and very realistic, no words to describe a masterpiece like this.

I have a couple of problems with playing the mod, maybe someone of you is able to help me.
1) When I try to play the neverending freeplay, the game crashes immediately after the end of the charging.
2) Freeplay challenge charged good, but in about 5-6 minutes after the start of the match the game crashes.
3) When I start the freeplay challenge, I have not trucks in the firestation. If I call the volunteers, 4 firemen arrive at the station but no trucks in the firehouse. If I try to call them with the chief, it says "no truck available or something like that". I tried to call trucks from the vehicles list, but I'm not able to send them in the firehouse parking.
I reinstall the mod for 2 times but I have the same problems, no problems with the other mods.

Thanks,
Fabio.

Sounds like it could almost be corrupt files or a lack of RAM to push the game forward. What sorta specs do you have?

Assuming you have good specs I would start by completely deleting the mod's folder and re-installing it. Download it again to ensure you don't get the same files if for some reason they were corrupted. 

Sounds like it could almost be corrupt files or a lack of RAM to push the game forward. What sorta specs do you have?

Assuming you have good specs I would start by completely deleting the mod's folder and re-installing it. Download it again to ensure you don't get the same files if for some reason they were corrupted. 

Hi and thanks for reply.

I have:  Ram 16gb, Intel i7-4710 2.50ghz, NVIDIA GeForce gtx 850 4gb, win 7 pro

I'll try to re-download it.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks,
Fabio.

Nothing to do, I re-download the mod and reinstall it, but I have the same problem, it's impossible to play.

Hope there will be a solution for the next version.

Thanks.

Fabio.

Yeah, I agree with everyone about the lag.  It's weird because I was able to play both the Manhattan and Brooklyn mods with no lag at all unless I have a huge fire, and even then, it was never as bad as this mod.  I love this mod and still play it, but less lag would make navigating the map much easier along with everything else.