bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

You can actually make your own quite easily I plan to make some specifically for the mod later tonight.

could you send me one aswell if that's ok

Amazing mod. I dont post here often but I try out all the mods that are US based. Coming from a combination department (Paid/Volunteer) and being a line officer for my company, I absolutely love this mod. I have some lag, but nothing un-playable (I have a gaming rig luckily). I love the realism. Everything is extremely well done. Kudos to you guys big time, this mod is one of a kind and I love what you guys are doing. The only question I have is:

How do you get the ladder trucks master stream to work? Sorry if i'm missing something stupid and wasting forum space but i've tried hooking them to hydrants and the operator on the tip doesn't do anything. The commands to cool/extinguish are still grayed out. Do you have to pump from an engine to the ladder? I haven't tried that but it looked like a Quint so I figured it would have its own pump on it, it looks similar to the 2003 E-One we operate at my station. I didn't see a pump command on a FF/EMT when they are standing idle next to it.

Otherwise I cannot wait for the next patch to fix some of the little bugs. For anyone who says this un-playable you need to either A.) Upgrade your rigs (Cmon guys its 2014 :tongue2: ) or B.) learn to overcome some simple bugs and crashes. It isn't hard to disable a vehicle and extinguish quickly call tow. 

Great mod guys!!!!!!! :holdglass:  :holdglass:

Amazing mod. I dont post here often but I try out all the mods that are US based. Coming from a combination department (Paid/Volunteer) and being a line officer for my company, I absolutely love this mod. I have some lag, but nothing un-playable (I have a gaming rig luckily). I love the realism. Everything is extremely well done. Kudos to you guys big time, this mod is one of a kind and I love what you guys are doing. The only question I have is:

How do you get the ladder trucks master stream to work? Sorry if i'm missing something stupid and wasting forum space but i've tried hooking them to hydrants and the operator on the tip doesn't do anything. The commands to cool/extinguish are still grayed out. Do you have to pump from an engine to the ladder? I haven't tried that but it looked like a Quint so I figured it would have its own pump on it, it looks similar to the 2003 E-One we operate at my station. I didn't see a pump command on a FF/EMT when they are standing idle next to it.

Otherwise I cannot wait for the next patch to fix some of the little bugs. For anyone who says this un-playable you need to either A.) Upgrade your rigs (Cmon guys its 2014 :tongue2: ) or B.) learn to overcome some simple bugs and crashes. It isn't hard to disable a vehicle and extinguish quickly call tow. 

Great mod guys!!!!!!! :holdglass:  :holdglass:

I really appreciate that, it's always good to hear positive feedback, especially from those in the service.

We're aware of that aerial ladder bug and we'll have it fixed in the upcoming patch. It will have its own pump. Thanks!

I guess this mod will not run on Intel graphics cards? I keep getting CTD

i know my second series of crash to desktop on freeplay mod was solved when i forced em4 to run on gtx970m instead of intelHD. So i am thinking your right.

Thanks for the answer. I wish you were wrong but no one else has answered me on this issue.

Well you could try lowering the setting and then the resolution. It possible that might work. I never brother once I released it was trying to use the wrong video card

Quick update. The second to last major bug has been fixed. The spineboards and stretchers work perfectly.

Last major bug remaining is the call patrol car bug. It still CTD's in certain situations. Working hard for a fix.

Most minor bugs have been fixed and a lot of your concerns have been adressed.

Quick update. The second to last major bug has been fixed. The spineboards and stretchers work perfectly.

Last major bug remaining is the call patrol car bug. It still CTD's in certain situations. Working hard for a fix.

Most minor bugs have been fixed and a lot of your concerns have been adressed.

Good work, Itchy! Hope you will solve the problem with the CTD while using call patrol car. After fixing it, the patch can be released, right? 

So you maybe saying, CTD is because of some patrol scripts, not my computer? because i got ctd on both my computers.

I personally dont know which script is causing the CTD. I am just basing on what people have experienced.

But I may have found the reason the game lags after several hours of gameplay.

Will all of the vehicles be fixed meaning doors on, wheels on etc and will all the vehicles be able to be called from off map in the next update, because I real want to use the sheriff traffic car

Will all of the vehicles be fixed meaning doors on, wheels on etc and will all the vehicles be able to be called from off map in the next update, because I real want to use the sheriff traffic car

On map sheriff car now has lights according to Finn Rescue. I don't actually have the new vehicles yet, but they will ALL make it into the patch.