bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

and now in English?

But the traffic path bug has already been called out, watch a few pages back :)

From my very bad Spanish I think he is saying that cars get stuck on the intersection. But we know that already, eh.

Anyone else having extremely bad FPS problems during structure fires...Two GTX 970s and a 

i7-4790K and my FPS drops from 60 FPS to 13 FPS during fires. Dang.

This is caused by the smoke and fire effects. LA Mod had this issue, and pretty much all mods that use it as a basis do.

You can remove them by deleting the .dds files in the Emitters folder. Let me know how this goes.

Don't know if it's a one time thing but yesterday had a car near edge of map that caught fire. The health kept going down even with two fire extinguishers and an engine with 4hoses and used it all.

Also tow trucks are a little buggy when using the command(they get stuck) for it the normal way of doing it works tho. Think your looking into it/know about it tho

Gunswat

Oh and I somehow forgot to say great job on the mod like the county units. And also will those beaverhead county police car be callable (from the police section) cause i didn't see it in there only patrolling 

I don't know if anyone has told you this, but the police unit, (not the traffic unit) it goes on patrol with the traffic unit, it has no wheels...

Yeah I have and noticed a few other things. Some of the Fire Department trucks, heavy equipment truck, Beaverhead Engine 1, and the Tanker don't have lights also when you dispatch the BCSO unmarked car it does not have a siren even if you try and turn it on

Yeah I have and noticed a few other things. Some of the Fire Department trucks, heavy equipment truck, Beaverhead Engine 1, and the Tanker don't have lights also when you dispatch the BCSO unmarked car it does not have a siren even if you try and turn it on

The tanker and the other units will be update in a patch when Bama releases it , it's a beta for a reason lol

My little time playing this before the CTD I had, I have to say; in my opinion this is better than the Manhattan Mod and/or Brooklyn Mod. I come from a small town/volunteer area and I am a volunteer my self, so it hits close to home. I LOVE THIS MOD. Thank you so much BAMA and Itchboy! 

I haven't read through everything to see if someone else reported this, but I noticed an issue where it prompted a script error when dispatching an engine (I think it was engine 1).  I hit ignore, and it only called in 1 FF to man it, but if I called the brush truck it would call in 2 FFs.  I used dispatch on one of the engines that was already in service but returning to base and the game completely froze.  I was expecting a script error, but I never got one and just had to end the task.  

Other than the glitches, its amazing.

Not sure if it's intended, but if you use dispatch for the police, it seems that they always send a car from the station, instead of the nearest car on patrol.

I haven't read through everything to see if someone else reported this, but I noticed an issue where it prompted a script error when dispatching an engine (I think it was engine 1).  I hit ignore, and it only called in 1 FF to man it, but if I called the brush truck it would call in 2 FFs.  I used dispatch on one of the engines that was already in service but returning to base and the game completely froze.  I was expecting a script error, but I never got one and just had to end the task.  

Other than the glitches, its amazing.

Not sure if it's intended, but if you use dispatch for the police, it seems that they always send a car from the station, instead of the nearest car on patrol.

Did this error occur within the first 10 minutes of gameplay?

Police vehicles are intended to be called by department. MPPD, then Park Rangers, then BCSO @ city hall, then MHP @ hospital.

You may choose to call off map units using the call commands on all police officers and the dispatcher at the police station.

Police vehicles are intended to be called by department. MPPD, then Park Rangers, then BCSO @ city hall, then MHP @ hospital.

You may choose to call off map units using the call commands on all police officers and the dispatcher at the police station.

My game crashes whenever I try to connect to the hydrant when i hit rapid deployment , is this because the hydrant hasn't been opened by a fire fighter ?

It was about 20 min in that the first script error occured; i wasn't able to see what it said because my game automatically maximizes after being minimized for a second, so I was only able to see that there WAS an error and hit ignore.  It worked fine after that.  The freezing error occured about 40 minutes into the game.  

The police vehicles dispatching from the station was about 20 min into the game at first, then about 40 min into the game aswell (like 30-40 seconds before it froze).  It was first with the Park Rangers, I called them to a forest fire, but it send the station car instead, even though (I think) the patrolling one was closer.  It also occured at the end where it dispatched a MPPD car from the station instead of the MPPD car around the corner, however, the car around the corner was the traffic unit, so I'm not sure if that changes anything.

EDIT: All of these occurred while using the dispatchers to call specific units

Yeah that's what doesn't make sense haha. I have done everything from trying the 2 different downloads and I have uninstalled the mod several mod tried everything I can even watched youtube videos to make sure I wasn't missing something. I don't know im at a loss. The load bar gets half way done almost ready for game play then hopes are crushed haha. I have also ran as an admin and it still.

Yeah that's what doesn't make sense haha. I have done everything from trying the 2 different downloads and I have uninstalled the mod several mod tried everything I can even watched youtube videos to make sure I wasn't missing something. I don't know im at a loss. The load bar gets half way done almost ready for game play then hopes are crushed haha. I have also ran as an admin and it still.

Maybe the problem of your pc. Maybe.

The lag that occurs is due to the large number of scripting checks that are done every second. Its not your GPU or PC.

The game checks the following every second:

• Stop Signs
  • Existence of the off map units in the map
  • The time (for dynamic night sounds)
  • Status of each volunteer car (on map or off map)
This is why there is lag. I am working on finding a more efficient way of doing this script checks. In the mean time, you're going to have to live with it.
Is there any way to diminish this? I've seen a couple videos on YouTube where this is not a problem. If not, that's fine and I still love the mod.

Thank You!

Congratulations Bama and Itchboy you have overdone yourself.

I love Montana 2.0. While playing it gives me a rural feeling and for beta the gameplay is very smooth.

As of yet my favorite vehicle is the BCFD Tanker. This beauty is a real beast!

I fixed most of the little issues other people reported myself.

For example the traffic jam at the intersection by moving the car rental building a little bit away from street.

Or the missing minimap by implementing it, because it confused me a lot and I wanted to have an overlook over your masterpiece called Monida Pass.

Two problems I ran into:

First thing I noticed regarding the rescue helicopter is that if you call it, it won’t spawn on the map maybe the spawnpoint is missing.

Second is the laddertruck neither extinguish nor cool any object. Tried my best by moving it to different locations and attaching/detaching watersupply but had no luck. I’ll keep trying.

I am sure this will be fixed in the upcoming patch anyway.

If I get any CTDs in the future I will fill out the bugreport and send it to you. My guess is that the more information your get, the more can be fixed.

Gentlemen, take your time, refresh your energy, you deserved it. cheers :cheers: