Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Hi SoR Bound. Goog will give you updates when they are available. I don't mean any disrespect for speaking on his behalf, but as a heads up, his upgraded mod is not ready yet. Please be advised that asking for release date is not permitted.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SoR Bound said:

so... when is it coming out? is it almost done? this was wayy back in 2011, hoping i can try it http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Dude, I already gave you two warnings in regards to asking for release dates. Seems that you still haven't gotten the hint after the third time.

is this mod still being work on today our no cuss i have bin looking for a good la mod with some updated units.  

I will be live streaming shortly. - LIVE STREAM OVER, VIEW THE FINISHED RESULT BELOW - 

Edited by C.F.D
Removed live stream.
  • Like 1

Just wanted to show you guys our new updated CVPI tire textures. Small details goes a long way ! 

13 hours ago, C.F.D said:

Y7Op6v7.png
RwelidW.png

Don't worry, we also have the iconic lapd hubcap version, we're just not ready to show them off yet http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

• Upvote 5

I think I take this whole designing flash patterns in the editor too seriously ... but I do what I gotta do to maintain accuracy to deliver quality for you guys. 

• Upvote 7

not sure if anything i have would be helpful to you or not so take a look: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYtAU9XWNA5c81deqbv-hTDGxbWApXqHB

i also have a Code 3 X 2100, Ecco 5280A, Fed Sig single Vipers, a (Whelen) B-Link Patriot, and also the B-Link programming software should it benefit you. i just don't have a lot of free time right now :(

Hi guys,got a sweet update...Itchboy donated a beautiful model of the new LAPD SWAT Lenco Bearcat.The skin and child models are by me.

The back wheels are still being made so ignore the rear wheels for now.

Lsc2umR.jpg

VUjd39n.jpg

6uHanez.jpg

vYqsBDc.jpg

• Like 6

omg so amazing god damn amazing great work to you both and Itchboy well done love it

• Like 1

Updated the Taurus and Utility with a new set of HQ rims. 

BJFyMDB.png

Also a fun photo shoot with a line-up of pierce engines. 

rLfC1i7.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 9/4/2019 at 2:06 AM, goog said:

Hi guys,got a sweet update...Itchboy donated a beautiful model of the new LAPD SWAT Lenco Bearcat.The skin and child models are by me.

The back wheels are still being made so ignore the rear wheels for now.

Lsc2umR.jpg

VUjd39n.jpg

6uHanez.jpg

vYqsBDc.jpg

awesome bearcat my dude.

• Like 1

Between you two and Itchboy, the updates and modifications to Hoppah's original base game are just amazing. The level of detail that you guys put into your projects is just unreal. It keeps an older game current and fun to play.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, askjeeves said:

Between you two and Itchboy, the updates and modifications to Hoppah's original base game are just amazing. The level of detail that you guys put into your projects is just unreal. It keeps an older game current and fun to play.

Thanks, man !

• Like 1

here's a quick view of the all new Rescue2 and Rescue4 in game editor...Rescue2 is the 2 door medivac unit and Recue4 is the 4 door Bearcat

Qmz0YL5.jpg

• Like 3

after seeing them I have the S.W.A.T theme in my head their so amazing and good looking nice work

• Like 3