Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

@freakinfuzzball Its cause the LACoFD is updating its engines, squads, and tillers. and they all have updated lighting and stuff.

@goog1967 and other team members ^"and they all have updated lighting and stuff." I am just telling im not suggesting it to you guys

@freakinfuzzball Its cause the LACoFD is updating its engines, squads, and tillers. and they all have updated lighting and stuff.

@goog1967 and other team members ^"and they all have updated lighting and stuff." I am just telling im not suggesting it to you guys

yes I know

Is it possible to make a LACoFD KME Kovatch ?

Something like this may or may not already be in progress. not by goog :)

the new engines are the same chassis and body style but their playing with different light setups, there is no currently set lightbar in the LED format.

The new squad is a new kme rear end on a dodge chassis. again this may or may not be in progress :)

That would be so awesome!

I might just reskin the LAFD one that comes out and use it as a separate unit in my game if not.

if you're trying an lacofd reskin then the engine is even more wrong than before. the new city and the county styles are more different now than they ever have been.

They have not been upgraded, it was planned but I don't believe its being worked on at the moment.

Has anyone ever gone through and tidied up the lights for these LA models, especially the CVs? There are several little issues, like some Standard lights that should have been Headlights, and a few other things.

Good day, community. 

Five years ago, we released the LA upgrade unit submod to enhance your gameplay expierence with realistic models based on law enforcement agencies located in and surrounding Los Angeles. We also introduced a ambulance for the LAFD. All of the units was outfitted with light patterns seen on the real units. Today, I am pleased to announce that we are updating this submod with exciting changes :

- Revamped lights and patterns, matching the same qualities seen in the RCMP modification. 

This means that the update will have brand new coronas, light maps, and patterns, tremendously improving the overall uniformity of the models. The custom coronas was used for the RCMP mod but we felt that it's important for the community if we share them through this sub-modification. 

- Natural light maps. I have created many new light maps to achieve a natural look when emitting from light sources, as the vanilla light maps are outdated and doesn't seem to achieve the natural look. 

- Custom siren tones. This update will also have brand new siren tones heard in Los Angeles. They will be high quality, have reverb/echo effects and loop properly. 

We feel that this update will vastly improve your gameplay expierence and allow the community to grow stronger with the new additions. 

Here is a photo albums that shows the difference between the older and new LAPD CVPI light update. Pay attention to the light maps and coronas, compare them to both models. Videos of the new lights will be posted tonight or tomorrow. https://m.imgur.com/a/QjWLg

We are hoping, with confidence, that the update will be out this summer, in a matter of weeks. So spread the word and tell your emergency 4/911 first responder buddies about this and anticipate a really cool update. 

Thanks for your time and go code 3! 

Edit :

• Upvote 2

Thanks for updating this, I was worried that you folks had all thrown in the towel on modding.

• Upvote 1

2 Weeks ago, we announced our plan to commit an update for L.A Upgrade Units Sub-modification to 3.0, with changes including new and improved lights, coronas, patterns, and models changes.

Today, I am pleased to reveal one of the new additions to the pack, an improved and never released before modified 2014 Ford Police Interceptor Eplorer/Utility, using Itchboy's base. Goog gave it a new face-lift. It will be available in different variations, such as LAPD unmarked K-9 FPIU, LAPD Marked Patrol FPIU w/ Arjent, California Highway Patrol FPIU w/ Whelen Liberty, and lastly LAPD SWAT unmarked FPIU.

New hood, new tires/textures, smoother front-end headlight/bumper, improved rear and front-end features.

The changes made to improve the overall physical body goes to show the commitment we have for quality assurance, and we feel confident that you won't be disappointed.

To that end, we are also pleased to announce that the update will contain brand new LAFD fire engine models to the pack, including the KME predator, and the older pierce/seagrave chassis, with permission granted by Itchboy. He is allowing us to use his pre-made cabs with goog's custom rear-end body, together it will match the quality seen in the RCMP Mod fire engines. This takes us in a new exciting direction for many moons ahead and it means more fun toys for you !

More updates, and details on this will be made available once we finish our law enforcement vehicles first, and then we will shift our focus on the FIRE/EMS echelons.

That's it for now, spread the word about this mod, and thank you for your support !

( Please keep in mind that the pictures does not show the final form/result, and should be treated as a teaser to what will be included for the next update.)

2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility base model -originally created by Itchboy, with post-modifications done by Goog. 

Setina Push Bumper by Bama, with Whelen ION LED configurations by Goog. 

Spotlight also made by Bama

Federal Signal Arjent by Nnicos 

2 hours ago, goog said:

qhyd0yW.png

lCy7xeM.png

kV3Uato.png

LWyKgYn.png

5hBpmGf.png

oXGNjFf.png

16 hours ago, goog said:

anKLay9.png

ZuoXqsk.png

8moPCzE.png

OO8Yg8w.png

D2m3VKY.png

• Upvote 1

Somebody mentioned the tailgate was kinda off...there's a glitch in the tailgate model that I'm trying to fix at the moment.You can only see it on white or light colours.

W.O.W Great news gentlemen greetings )

( What we have done is that the new LAPD lighting also has a green light color , That's a slight exaggeration - what do you think

Are you saying you saw an LAPD unit using green lights ? I don't recall, although using green is used for incident commander on scene, so its possible only their mobile command would have 1 mounted on top of the vehicle's roof.