goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

2 Weeks ago, we announced our plan to commit an update for L.A Upgrade Units Sub-modification to 3.0, with changes including new and improved lights, coronas, patterns, and models changes.

Today, I am pleased to reveal one of the new additions to the pack, an improved and never released before modified 2014 Ford Police Interceptor Eplorer/Utility, using Itchboy's base. Goog gave it a new face-lift. It will be available in different variations, such as LAPD unmarked K-9 FPIU, LAPD Marked Patrol FPIU w/ Arjent, California Highway Patrol FPIU w/ Whelen Liberty, and lastly LAPD SWAT unmarked FPIU.

New hood, new tires/textures, smoother front-end headlight/bumper, improved rear and front-end features.

The changes made to improve the overall physical body goes to show the commitment we have for quality assurance, and we feel confident that you won't be disappointed.

To that end, we are also pleased to announce that the update will contain brand new LAFD fire engine models to the pack, including the KME predator, and the older pierce/seagrave chassis, with permission granted by Itchboy. He is allowing us to use his pre-made cabs with goog's custom rear-end body, together it will match the quality seen in the RCMP Mod fire engines. This takes us in a new exciting direction for many moons ahead and it means more fun toys for you !

More updates, and details on this will be made available once we finish our law enforcement vehicles first, and then we will shift our focus on the FIRE/EMS echelons.

That's it for now, spread the word about this mod, and thank you for your support !

( Please keep in mind that the pictures does not show the final form/result, and should be treated as a teaser to what will be included for the next update.)

2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility base model -originally created by Itchboy, with post-modifications done by Goog. 

Setina Push Bumper by Bama, with Whelen ION LED configurations by Goog. 

Spotlight also made by Bama

Federal Signal Arjent by Nnicos 

2 hours ago, goog said:

qhyd0yW.png

lCy7xeM.png

kV3Uato.png

LWyKgYn.png

5hBpmGf.png

oXGNjFf.png

16 hours ago, goog said:

anKLay9.png

ZuoXqsk.png

8moPCzE.png

OO8Yg8w.png

D2m3VKY.png

• Upvote 1

Somebody mentioned the tailgate was kinda off...there's a glitch in the tailgate model that I'm trying to fix at the moment.You can only see it on white or light colours.

Are you saying you saw an LAPD unit using green lights ? I don't recall, although using green is used for incident commander on scene, so its possible only their mobile command would have 1 mounted on top of the vehicle's roof.

If you're talking about the 2nd FPIU silver unit, with the flashing 'green' LED lights in the top windshield, its actually white flashing behind a green/dark tinting film and together it gives off this faint 'greenish' hue. No greens being used for emergency response driving in LA.  

8 hours ago, C.F.D said:

Are you saying you saw an LAPD unit using green lights ? I don't recall, although using green is used for incident commander on scene, so its possible only their mobile command would have 1 mounted on top of the vehicle's roof.

Yes CFD you sent me that video last week and I did a double take,thought it was Chicago...I think CFD is right it's the window tint that makes it look green.VPD doesn't use green lights and @18 seconds in video the 2 inner white lights look green!

Just FYI...I have removed all the old links to the previous police unit upgrade downloads and will just replace it with this new update going forward.

• Upvote 2

For the L.A Upgraded units sub-mod 3.0 patch, we would like to have a open window for you to peek through and see how things are going in the factory. Today, we are asking for your choices of 2 colors of Ford Police Interceptor Sedan factory colors that you'd like to have in-game. The vote will continue for the next 24 hours, and the winners will be revealed over the weekend. All you have to do is "Like" or comment on the photo to show your vote.

What do you think ? Photo 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 ?

15 hours ago, goog said:

#1 Ie9jfsY.png

#2 lhqaQFZ.png

#3 MBo5usv.png

#4 oIOWLm2.png

#5 iUD8Nmt.png

#6 4RJaaZY.png

#7 axGNax9.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fireboy said:

Hi goog,

I was wondering if you have a progress report for the community on this project.

Thanks,

fireboy

This topic IS their progress report. Same goes for every mod project. This forum is where images, text, information about mods is posted.