b2bomber

Advanced Game play and Development Mod (Is Closeing)

oh really? i dont seem to have any assignments and he hasn't been on for a long time as i know of and are you part of the team? cause if you are i'd like to know what you do so you might be able to be part of the HK mod which works closely with this mod

Hey guys, sorry I haven't talked lately. I have been really really busy so I haven't been able to do much. I have also decided that this project may not be entirely possible on this games system. Anyway so I am not gonna say that this project is dead but is officially on hold. Now restateing it's not dead but I want to put it on hold until further notice due to my personal conditions (time) as lack of labor, and waiting on how em2012 is gonna turn out ( want to see if that platform works) anyway till then I have a top secret project that I am gonna attempt to work on. Anyway I may have more on that later. I do still want to continue hearing about ideas because you might find them somewhere in my work. :)

Those that know about the project stay quiet about it :)

Thanks,

B2bomber

I dont think its that much of a flop maybe its just a mile stone to a greater game such as emergency 5, but thats just my speculation. The graphic update looks okay and hopefully the new engine will open up new modding opportunities.

Honestly, I think EM 2012 is a flop.

Its just EM4 with 10% better graphics and some new missions.

That being said, a lot more people have EM4 than Emergency 2012.

Also there is the fact that it might be 6-8 mo. before we figure out how to mod EM5

b2bomber was talking about of the possebilities of making this mod for em4 or em2012, em2012 has a lot of engine updates and other kind of updates that a normal gamer cant see, so probably are the possebilities of making this mod for em2012 better (when the editor comes)

b2bomber was talking about of the possebilities of making this mod for em4 or em2012, em2012 has a lot of engine updates and other kind of updates that a normal gamer cant see, so probably are the possebilities of making this mod for em2012 better (when the editor comes)

But we dont know if the editor will ever come out. I hope and pray that it will so that we can contiune with the mod there.

Sice me and efrd are working on a lightbar pack/mod. Feel free to come with sugestions on lightbars and other stuff like that!! And do you want to help in any way send a PM.

Edited by Alex03

But we dont know if the editor will ever come out. I hope and pray that it will so that we can contiune with the mod there.

Sice me and efrd are working on a lightbar pack/mod. Feel free to come with sugestions on lightbars and other stuff like that!! And do you want to help in any way send a PM.

the editors of em3 and em4 were released as a patch after the releases of the games, so the chanchche is verry big that they will the same for em2012

Hmm in my opinion its actually worse than em4, if it wasn't a follow on and was a separate game it wouldn't even contend

Well its not so much the gameplay or stuff that goes on that where looking for. Its the capabilities of the game engine that where worried about.

This is not a topic on how much ye believes EM2012 sucks... Please take that to the proper forum=)

haha sorry :P In context I mean, don't go holding your breath for modding em 2012, I believe no mod should stop, hopefully em 2012 will just pass us all by :D so you guys should keep it up 'fo shure' raucher.gif

Hey Everyone, I created a new pole and once again the team needs your help. The last Pole was very successful with the results and feed back that we received! All this is helping us to be shapen into a better mod. As we continue to wait on what Emergency 2012 will bring we ask that you continue to provide us with information and ideas that you want to see from us. Thanks and Keep It up!! 12.gif

Heres The results From Our last Poll. We had 67 members total vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-6840-0-28846000-1290287789.jpg

Edit:

Fixed poll