b2bomber

Advanced Game play and Development Mod (Is Closeing)

Hey guys, lol I have been pretty active the whole time so far. Currently where at a phase where only one person has to do their job before anyone else can jump in. But yea theres a lot in development going on behind closed doors. I have stuff that I do want to show but not just yet because I want to reach a specific Point in the development. So where still alive where just not in full force so temporarily I am putting us " on hold ". I am doing the scripting right now for everything and for the most part like I said before its been pretty dynamic. I hope to show you some stuff too soon but I also like to have the mystery factor going on. But I think your gonna really like it.wink.gif

Good luck to you, and props for having the guts to carry out such an enormous project single-handedly!

Thanks for all the support. We really do appreciate it.. By the way its not that everyone doesn't want to help its just I have to get some stuff done before they can. Basically the base of the project. So just want to make sure everyone knows that. Like I said though theres a lot going on. It consumes my free time which by the way is totally fine. But its big so theres a lot of work involved. I do hope to soon be able to show you stuff though. Anyway back to working on it.

Alright Everyone,

I apologize on holding out on you for solong but there is a lot of big News going on with the advanced game-play modand its future...

BAD NEWS: After gaining much experience fromattempting to mod and as well learning a lot about emergency and its weak aswell as strong points the team has decide that the detail and complexity ofthis development is to immense to take on without drastic modifications as wellas reconstruction of a lot of components to the game. One of my own reasons isbeing that the emergency series from my eyes is a dead game franchise now andthat the game was developed back in 2005-2006 time period and may not have theavailable technologies that many new games have to day to make things such asadvanced physics work without a lot of extra coding (I.E. NVidia’s PhysX API). It’salso a little bit more difficult to build off of someone else's concept withnot having all the knowledge of how the thing works at the core ( We only seesome basic C++ objects for modding and not so much at what’s down at the coreroot of the Game engines architecture). One other thing we were looking at wasthe future versions of this series such as 2012 and in most eyes the game hasturned out to be a failure. This may be partly because this game series is notas big of a "gold mine" for developers to make large profit marginsoff of so lack of interest from the publisher can lead to a cheaper developmentbudget. (Which I can understand there in the business to make money. and theyput quite a bit in to get a lot out)

The Advanced Game play Team Appreciates everyones interest in it and their may be a future for something else we are planning but for now to just kill it.

Thank you for your time,

Jacob/B2bomber and the advanced game play team