b2bomber

Advanced Game play and Development Mod (Is Closeing)

Uh so new tow trucks for different jobs, I will have talk to shadowuzuz about that. We have decided to break our project up into sub-projects so that development can be faster and so that we can get more part time Modders involved. Because currently where having a shortage of certain groups that we need. We have been increasing our team size in the last few days sorry I have not been able to announce all that (3-4 people) . But our plan now is to I guess have all the mod " executives" and project managers at the top making sure that the project works in uniform. So right now basically think of all those things listed on the front page as sub-mods of this mass mod. We also plan to pool our resources to allow for kind of a universal system. So say the physics team is gonna need a light designer for the subway system. Rather then going out and recruiting a new member which takes a lot of work they can just go and access a light designer from the light bar branch of the project. So thats kind of an update for you right now, we do plan to have a newsletter as long as things go well after we get the whole team organized completely so that we can output this project to its full. wink.gif

haha, you sound so thrilled about that. I do have a fairly high proficiency in AutoCAD which, if i remember right, can be imported into sketch up. I could try and come up with some models for you if you want/need me to, but it may not happen extremely fast as im very busy with classes this semester.

haha, you sound so thrilled about that. I do have a fairly high proficiency in AutoCAD which, if i remember right, can be imported into sketch up. I could try and come up with some models for you if you want/need me to, but it may not happen extremely fast as im very busy with classes this semester.

we can totally use you on our team, uh Trust me Its gonna take a lot of work, and really you do'nt even need to import in sketch-up all we would need is .3ds, thats what I pump it out into in the end. But my issue with sketch up is the high polygon output when you draw anything with a circle or arc in it so in a sense cad is way better! LOL where still getting set up but I will keep you updated on all that. So you would be interested? (where trying to make this mod capable of using both part time and full time Modders if thats what you would call it.)biggrin.gif

Hey, I updated the first post with a little bit more in-depth of our plans, Its under 1.2 the general plan. This is not yet finished but its the layout of all the sub-projects that will be going on within the mod. All these will be tied together in the end to make the system work. But That plan right now Kind of connects the dots on how the whole system is gonna work and is just a glimpse of what we plan to do.

Anyway like I said thats not yet complete but should be by tomorrow. All right well hope that gives some a little bit more of a visual explanation on the project.wink.gif

Guest ottawaCanada_FF

...My first post... I think this is a brilliant project... It could even be an alternative for training...Anyways,I aint a developper. I am a professional Canadian firefighter as well as a BLS paramedic. If I could be of any assistance regarding strategies and tactics, standard operating procedures, fire behaviour (although you must have your sources already), I would be more than happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge and experience...

Cheers from the North!!

...My first post... I think this is a brilliant project... It could even be an alternative for training...Anyways,I aint a developper. I am a professional Canadian firefighter as well as a BLS paramedic. If I could be of any assistance regarding strategies and tactics, standard operating procedures, fire behaviour (although you must have your sources already), I would be more than happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge and experience...

Cheers from the North!!

Lol, hi! That would be Awsome we do have a couple sources already but the more the better off we are. Tell you what I will definitely pm you with any questions we have at all. :) also thanks for your support we hope to make the best of this project.

Thanks,

B2bomber

Cheers from the North!!

:welcome: to Emergency Plant I'm happy that your volunteering to help us and as B2 said the more the better

P.S. im canadian too ;)

You know what would be real cool, positive pressure fans set up wrong and intensing the fire

where gonna work on it hopefully. :) we really need a scripter though Without one this will not work so. almost done with the plans by the way.

I'm a beta tester for the ny submod.

Could I also test this mod with the submod.

They're practically made for eachother

im sorta thinking that b2 stopped this mod so you made consider not to keep your hopes high