erfd

Release dates

Admins get 4 days, but I can't ban myself. I want to know how it feels like so I can tell all the people "I know how you feel. I've been through the same thing. It was horrible, but I survived."
We will have to get Stan to ban you :P

What would we do without Hoppah for 4 days? :ohm

Hehe... hehe..muhahahahahha

When will the next version of the L.A. mod be released?

Can you add tear gas?

Can you make a new blinkey Light Brigade?

Will it be faster then the old one?

Will the gangstas look american and ghetto fabulous?

Will you make the fire engines a darker hue?

Can I suggest something?

How come there are no midmount ariels?

Can I use all of your models and stuff for my mod?

Is it going to be good?

Can I test it even though this is my first post? (Please?)

Will it have dogs?

Why does it crash?

Why is there no sky? will there be sky in the next release?

How come all the unit numbers are the same?

--=Gen. Emo.=--

When will the next version of the L.A. mod be released? December 22, 2012

Can you add tear gas? Yes, but we won't

Can you make a new blinkey Light Brigade? Yes, actually this I can do, and I might actually :)

Will it be faster then the old one? No, it will move 1 frame a minute

Will the gangstas look american and ghetto fabulous? No, the Ganstas will be mexican and the Ghetto will be absolutely FABULOUS! Can anyone say Elton John?

Will you make the fire engines a darker hue? I'm thinking black or purple works.

Can I suggest something? Sure, I won't listen and no one else will, but why not?

How come there are no midmount ariels? Because you touch yourself at night.

Can I use all of your models and stuff for my mod? Yes, and while you're at it, I'll be visiting your house with the FBI for a 4am-no-knock

Is it going to be good? No it'll be absolutely horrid

Can I test it even though this is my first post? (Please?) OMG YES! I have been looking for people with no experience, credentials or even posts.. Welcome aboard

Will it have dogs? SPCA says only if I treat them nicely

Why does it crash? Please refer to above mentioned touching..

Why is there no sky? will there be sky in the next release? The sky is fake, this mod is real. Therefore to kept it real, there will be no sky. Want to test the theory, get in a plane, they never crash into the sky, so it can't be real!

How come all the unit numbers are the same? For the simple reason of we wish to mindf*ck you...

--=Gen. Emo.=--

--= Guy that can suspend your account =--

:1046276057_GroupHug:

QUOTE (GerardTIII @ Jan 26 2010, 01:28 AM) *

Can you add tear gas? Yes, but we won't

Can you make a new blinkey Light Brigade? Yes, actually this I can do, and I might actually smile.gif

Will it be faster then the old one? No, it will move 1 frame a minute

Will the gangstas look american and ghetto fabulous? No, the Ganstas will be mexican and the Ghetto will be absolutely FABULOUS! Can anyone say Elton John?

Will you make the fire engines a darker hue? I'm thinking black or purple works.

Can I suggest something? Sure, I won't listen and no one else will, but why not?

How come there are no midmount ariels? Because you touch yourself at night.

Can I use all of your models and stuff for my mod? Yes, and while you're at it, I'll be visiting your house with the FBI for a 4am-no-knock

Is it going to be good? No it'll be absolutely horrid

Can I test it even though this is my first post? (Please?) OMG YES! I have been looking for people with no experience, credentials or even posts.. Welcome aboard

Why does it crash? Please refer to above mentioned touching..

Why is there no sky? will there be sky in the next release? The sky is fake, this mod is real. Therefore to kept it real, there will be no sky. Want to test the theory, get in a plane, they never crash into the sky, so it can't be real!

How come all the unit numbers are the same? For the simple reason of we wish to mindf*ck you...

--=Gen. Emo.=--

--= Guy that can suspend your account =--

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, lol one of the best I have ever seen!

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next one.

If you need any help scripting, just ask.....

LOL, those are the best. I prefer the first one it's hilarious xD

OMG whens this released!!!

or as the new guy on the NY mod thread.

seriously WTF NY mod team. 3 sorry 2 years and still no completed mod. it cant be that good. this mod must be dead.

im not asking for a release date just the % complete PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I saw that guy... He said he had been following the mod forever, then he would have seen what they had planned lol

I do have to agree that adding every feature humanly possible in the first mod isn't right.

1.) You make the Vehicals and personell and relese them

2.) You make New UI and improve the vehicals

3.) THEN start making add on scripts

I do have to agree that adding every feature humanly possible in the first mod isn't right.

1.) You make the Vehicals and personell and relese them

2.) You make New UI and improve the vehicals

3.) THEN start making add on scripts

But I think Hoppah tidied it up nice enough when he said he was happy to just release vehicles and personell.

It is the NY mods team decision if they want to give the full package first time round so I guess we just stick it out.

Take into account how long Hoppah has had LA out and what he has added since, and the NY mod team are pretty much trying to get to the standard of 2.0, just in their first release, rather than wait 2-3 years to catch up?

----

In regards to that little girl complaining and saying the thread should be closed, i'm amazed his account wasn't deleted immediately haha