erfd

Release dates

Me too!

I wish people would just think before saying anything.

And people could learn to read this!!!

Like I always say, if it wasnt like reading a short story, maybe people would read it. Theres so much useless shit in there dragging it out. Its almost like a legally binding contract. This is just a forum. No need to be so serious. For example:
* These terms of service apply to all users and/or guests on www.emergency-planet.com, www.911firstresponders.com, www.netherland-mod.com and www.losangelesmod.com, including all it’s sub-domains and related sites.

All of these sites will, from here on, be referred to as EMP-sites. The site owner, webmasters, administrators and/or moderators will from here on be referred to as EMP or the EMP staff.

* All visitors on the EMP-sites are considered guests. No matter what, if any, activity they are involved with on these sites.

During and after registration, guests are considered users. No matter if they are logged in or not.

What the point in saying the rules apply to all the sites when the forums are the only place they have any use. Saying mods,admins and webmasters are staff? Come on its 2+2. Everyone is a guest? Seriously now..

Thanks for creating a useless topic,I'm pretty sure most people here do,so just let the mods handle it

Why dont you quite creating useless topics about "your country" when you dont live in china?

Just like the other guy who can't stop talking about Japan! :grinsevil:

Commander whatver his name is doesnt even compare in the least to this guy.

I know what you're saying! :ohm

You will get a 48 hour posting ban and a warning! :P

Isn't it 2 warnings that he will get! :P

Admins get 4 days, but I can't ban myself. I want to know how it feels like so I can tell all the people "I know how you feel. I've been through the same thing. It was horrible, but I survived."

Admins get 4 days, but I can't ban myself. I want to know how it feels like so I can tell all the people "I know how you feel. I've been through the same thing. It was horrible, but I survived."

We will have to get Stan to ban you :P

What would we do without Hoppah for 4 days? :ohm