Guest Gotcha1823

Something Funny!

Did you actually find it on the map?

Its on the map... but un-readable. I technically found it in the editor, but with the LA Mod located. I discovered this while adding a police man in a

bank in the Figueroa Mall
on a 'patrol path,' walking inside the building. I looked a little closer, and BAM! there it was...

Its on the map... but un-readable. I technically found it in the editor, but with the LA Mod located. I discovered this while adding a police man in a
bank in the Figueroa Mall
on a 'patrol path,' walking inside the building. I looked a little closer, and BAM! there it was...

Damn, that's not where mine was.

Mine was in the docks.

Hello, sorry hope yall dont mind me helping in your search :schreiben: .....The only thing i thought of was it having to do what directional bars,only directional bar i could think of was the ones used to direct traffic on the backs of the emergency vehicles. I zoomed into the ladder trucks bar and found Long Truck lol, don't no if that's what they really read in Los Ang. But im sure someone found that already ;) I cant use the editor so that's a negative i got, but dont mean i will not stop looking :popcorn:

Directional bar/Arrow bar. There is an arrow pointing to the container which is placed on the goldbar in the docks.

That's not how I found it. After you said it could be picked up I called every unit that could pick something up onto the map. I then selected the lift/pick up command on each of the units and scrolled around the map looking for glowing blue objects.

Today I arrested a guy with a camera, and got this message: "Mikesphotos: stop with the missinformaiton now!" :mug:

LOL... :1046275767_ugly:

Has this happend to anyone else? xD

not to me.

But i think that guy you arrested, should read mikes topics better.

Mike clearly states that how he does it is legal by LA laws.

And he does it so others don't have to.

He also points out that, you should check the local laws about it, if you still decide to pick up your camera and shoot some pic's

:sporty::sporty::sporty::sporty::sporty::sporty::sporty:

not to me.

But i think that guy you arrested, should read mikes topics better.

Mike clearly states that how he does it is legal by LA laws.

And he does it so others don't have to.

He also points out that, you should check the local laws about it, if you still decide to pick up your camera and shoot some pic's

:sporty::sporty::sporty::sporty::sporty::sporty::sporty:

Where does it say anything about legality? Mikes biggest annoyance, or so it seems, is people stating information about LA emergency procedures that are wrong AKA misinformation.