Guest Gotcha1823

Something Funny!

Guest Gotcha1823

While playing LA Mod I noticed one of my cop cars was sitting still on the map... I thought GREAT another traffic jam... But no, it was in a parking space of the Doughnut place!!! LOL!!!!

Well, without spoling it COMLPETELY, this is scripted. When the 3 parking spaces in front of the Police Station are full and you send a regular patrol car to the station, it'll park there. There's space for two or three Patrol Cars there... :D I was pretty confused when I saw it too :P

Guest Gotcha1823
Well, without spoling it COMLPETELY, this is scripted. When the 3 parking spaces in front of the Police Station are full and you send a regular patrol car to the station, it'll park there. There's space for two or three Patrol Cars there... :D I was pretty confused when I saw it too :P

Well now i know where to find them!!! :P

When the new map came out, Hoppah had a good few easter eggs, like moderators and helpers with the mod, like MikesPhotos, Voodoo and the like throughout the city... (I'm not there however!)

There are also a few other things like that, and the graffiti. Hoppah likes to include a bit of fun in his mod, so he has little things like that spattered throughout...

The general is Hoppah himself, check the name bar ;) And ever notice how the BC is named Mike, that's because the two Mike's that have helped between modelling and knowledge for the LA mod. There's all kinds of little tidbits you can find..

:23_31_4:, what are some other easter-eggs? Please do tell! I want to search for them later...

Good point... Well then, give me some examples of easter eggs from the mod, other than the graffiti. So I know what to look for.

I'm gonna find it first lol!

Hoppah: It's in the freeplay map right?

Yes and it has never been reported or mentioned on the forum, it could also be found in v1.9 and you can find it in both versions (normal and deluxe) of the freeplay map in v2.0. The easter-egg is not that hard to find actually, but it's not really simple either. Good luck :12:

I found something: Mike's Pawn Shop by the car wash south of the police station...

And i'm missing a modfile, i think it's a taxi.

does somebody have it?

Same deal with me, but I see taxis driving around. Might be the mini cooper...

Hoppah: So it's a pretty small thing, easy to miss?

I'm not missing anything.

I think I accidentally downloaded the Prototypes file from another topic, and that screwed me up.

Though it doesn't effect gameplay at all. I don't know if I should delete the prototypes file or not, because it might mess up the game.