Guest Gotcha1823

Something Funny!

So, is there any way of getting rid of the problem, Other than uninstalling Project Reality Lights?

I don't mind it, I'll just think of it as an invisible car or something... At first I thought it was a giant shopping cart... Till I realized it said missing modelfile...

Just 1

Well, maybe 2. There is another small thing which has no connection to this forum, its users, the game or the LA mod though. Just something funny and that one has never been reported either. I will reveal a hint for that one, because a change to the camera settings is required to find it:

Hint: Dry Cleaner
:1046275767_ugly:

The other unfound big easter egg has a connection to me when you find it. :grinsevil:

I might reveal hints for that one later.

Well, maybe 2. There is another small thing which has no connection to this forum, its users, the game or the LA mod though. Just something funny and that one has never been reported either. I will reveal a hint for that one, because a change to the camera settings is required to find it:
Hint: Dry Cleaner
:1046275767_ugly:

The other unfound big easter egg has a connection to me when you find it. :grinsevil:

I might reveal hints for that one later.

Ha, An "adult" dry cleaners.

Is the other one your name on the front of the Pan Mexicano store?

You've also got the Taj Mahal on the extreme southern section of the two lane N/S road.

I tried opening the map on Editor, but I keep getting:

File Error: File does not exist.

Then I looked in my program files, and everything is there. What's the deal?

B.T.W. The game works fine too.