Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

On occassion, firefigters hooked up to the engine with firehose can not detach the hose but can set a gated wye, sense the hoses are still out the engine can not move. I have tryed deleting the mod and reinstalling but it does not fix the problem.

I'm having problems with the Ladder Truck, the Civilian Big Rig, Emergency Personnel and some buildings

The skins don't appear on the trucks and personnel and buildings are shaded weirdly

Here are some images:

post-23163-0-64343500-1301142405_thumb.j

post-23163-0-78801700-1301142506_thumb.j

I'm sure that has something to do with your videocard drivers. Please update them. The textures in the LA Mod are fine. :)

Hey guys,

I found two bugs in freeplay Endless game. One is that police officer cannot pull in the gun after arresting via Chase command. This may be know, i don't know.

Other issue is that during Hail rain, sometimes some of my car in station gets on fire. Once happened that Command Panel went on fire, which disabled one station and vehicles were unable to park in BOTH stations, doors doesn't open.

Hey guys,

I found two bugs in freeplay Endless game. One is that police officer cannot pull in the gun after arresting via Chase command. This may be know, i don't know.

Other issue is that during Hail rain, sometimes some of my car in station gets on fire. Once happened that Command Panel went on fire, which disabled one station and vehicles were unable to park in BOTH stations, doors doesn't open.

1st problem: Yes, it does that sometimes. All you need to do is just send the officer to get a tool from the police car (cone, fire ext.) and when he has the tool in his hand, just have the officer drop it. After doing that, you should be able to pull the gun again like normal.

2nd problem: I think the bug was fixed in the last patch because I have not had the problem since the last patch.

I got E4D v1.3 with LAMod v2.02, so I assume its latest.

Also i found another "bug"

For Deluxe players: Missing person.

When you get this task and send EMT to that area and let him stand there before SAR dog arrives and find the person, then EMT will find it automaticly and try to resustitate, but dog cannot find the body -> FBI Agent cannot investigate it -> You cannot arrest badboys and pickup the body. Also my bolt mark of criminals don't shows on map, so i must wait where they start to shoot.

I got E4D v1.3 with LAMod v2.02, so I assume its latest.

Also i found another "bug"

For Deluxe players: Missing person.

When you get this task and send EMT to that area and let him stand there before SAR dog arrives and find the person, then EMT will find it automaticly and try to resustitate, but dog cannot find the body -> FBI Agent cannot investigate it -> You cannot arrest badboys and pickup the body. Also my bolt mark of criminals don't shows on map, so i must wait where they start to shoot.

Not sure then. There is a way to make your vehicles non fire objects but I'm not sure how to do that. I would do some searching on this form here and see what you can find. On the deluxe part, I know what you mean, but I would just not let your paramedic out of the vehicle until dog finds the missing person. Little annoying to do that, I know, but that's the simplest fix that I have for ya right now....To pick up the body after the paramedic messed with it, all you need to do is send in the coroners and they will put a white bag over the body and pick it up.

That's the problem, once medic mess it up, the body doesn't show on either map or ground, so it is still like i didn't found the body, thus coroners cannot pick it up. But it doesn't matter anymore, I just cannot let them get out of the vehicle anymore.

Guest modder

I want to play the LA mod (by the shortcut) and it crashes to desktop! Win7 ultimate 64 bit and emergency 4

and if i try to load the mod via the mod menu in EM4 it gives an error! HELP! :1046274283_heul::help:

Guest des2012

Hey Im having problem in the campaign. When playing the missons, when my people have objects in thier hands they tend to walk and not run. Which can take a long time. Any suggestions.

Apologies if this has already been posted or if im in the wrong section.. Aussie fireman aren't all that smart *winks*

New computer this week & attempting to re-download the Mod.. Get approx 20% in and I get a message "Error - File not found - Connection Timed out"

Have tried with the same result 3 times now.

Any ideas?

Guest LA_Rescue

hey guys,

when i´m playing LA Mod 2.0 + update i´v got the problem that if I choose a verhicle the game starts lagging and it´s realy hard to coordinate the actions because the frames go down, can someone help me ?

Hi Hoppah

I recently edited the LA freeplay map for my use then I forgot that you need the same files to play on multiplayer so my friend told me to reinstall LA mod which didnt fix the freeplay map. I tried removing LA mod and reinstall Emergency 4 then reinstalling the mod but that didnt work either. My friend gave me his map files folder and I overwrote my maps folder but that didnt work either. I tried just about everything but nothing works to fix the freeplay map. Please help me!!

Can someone please help me! i just got a new computer and I downloaded 911 Fr and la Mod because it wouldn't transfer from my old computer. But here is the problem, when I drag the La mod desktop icon into the 911 Fr desktop icon, 911 Fr starts but La mod doesn't show up in the modifications tab in the game. I really want to start playing the game again, someone please help, Thank You!

Guest gone4ever

I have a problem regarding the ladder. In the "Crash at airport" mission and the "Explosion at fireworks" mission, I can't get my EMT/FF onto the upper floors of the building or the airplane using the ladder truck. When I place an EMT/FF in the basket and click on the airplane or building, it just makes the EMT/FF use the hose. I can't get the ladder truck to place the EMT/FF next to the entrance of the airplane or to the second floor of the building. The other ladder posts don't have the answer. I have Emergency 4 v 1.3f en and the LA Mod v2.1 installed. Is there a sequence of buttons that I have to push to get the ladder to airplane entrance or something? Also, I think I read that if I put a FF in the basket, the ladder truck should automatically direct the water canon to the fire but that isn't happening. I also uninstalled/reinstalled the mod. Any thoughts?

Guest VanDam12

I have Los Angeles mod 2.1 for Emergency 4, but I can't play the LA mod missions in campaign, only the normal ones. The name of the missions are right but the missions aren't.

I have Los Angeles mod 2.1 for Emergency 4, but I can't play the LA mod missions in campaign, only the normal ones. The name of the missions are right but the missions aren't.

Try Reinstalling i had the same problem it showed that la mod was installed but when i checked none of the files were installed so i just reinstalled it and it worked