Guest emergency captain

Ladder 49

Step 3. create a game engine that realisticly displays fire and fire development as well as other dangers involved in fire fighting (explosions, backdraft, flash over, roll over, collapsing buildings, etc.) and allows you to move around in 3D.

Guest emergency captain

Umm. I'm only 12. I don't have too much money but. Just an idea. I would need like a WHOLE lot of help. Trust me I can't even make a mod. I would need tons of help. Any one want to start it with me?

I can't create it!!!!!! Thats why i'm asking you guyts to help me create it!!!! :23_31_4:

Thats the thing, we dont know how to. :P

Yes but then you get no credit at all. Trust me, I'm going to make a game company and from what Ive read its a bitch. If you make one game thats bad when youre a startup or even not, then your company can go down. But im a fighter, and i know the risks involved.

To make a game youd need multiple things:

1. Dozens of hardworking, dedicated helpers

2. Lots of storage space

3. Good communication

4. A game engine

5. Years of time and tireless work

6. A publisher

7. New AI

8. New everything

9. LOTS of other crap

Why make a Ladder 49 game anyway? there was only like one big fire at the end, and the dude died anyway.

Even if you did make it i doubt a lot of people would buy it.

Guest emergency captain

Yea but how about a freeplay setting?

What? I want to vreate a game with the real people, city, units, and emergency calls all based on Ladder 49.

(For PC only thought)

Hehe,

you could try to make a Ladder 49 game in 2D with the latest version of Game Maker (I have created some funny games in it), then you will only need to know some stuff about C++ and photoshop, paint, PAINT.NET or some other program.

And there are alot of easy "create your own game" program on the internet, just do a google search. Its a simple way, not the best, but its easy if you want to create your own funny little game.

Guest miked9372
Yea but how about a freeplay setting?

What? I want to vreate a game with the real people, city, units, and emergency calls all based on Ladder 49.

you can just make a mod for em4 with the real people city and units it would be faster to make

Here's the thing, aside form all copyrights and legal stuff, no one here has the time or skill to make a game from scratch.. Try it you'll fail, it's no easy task, the big guys that do this get paid a fortune, and work in very large teams with expensive equipment, you lack a team of highly trained staff, and also lack the moo-lah needed... Therefore, I don't see it happening, that's reality, sorry.