Guest emergency captain

Ladder 49

Naw. I already e-mailed the makers of EMERGENCY! and they might contact a game company!

I think you might be hoping for a bit much here.

The closest you will come to this is if you spend your time learning to make a mod, unless you can muster up $$$$$$$$ and hire a professional game design team, pay copyrights, wages, licences etc.

Either mod the game, or leave the idea.

Here's the thing, we cannot get mad at people for doubting a mod will get released, they see many a year attempt and fail. If it happens, then good for you, you proved them wrong, but that is just how things are, you need to be able to handle some criticism. It's the internet, expect it

That was VERY rude! :1046276372_bawling:

All i'm saying is that you may have contacted the makers of Emergency, but how long have we been waiting for an Emergency 5 now?

I think they aren't overly interested in the series anymore, I could be wrong, i'm just saying they might not want to produce other games like this.

I know it's in the off topic section somewhere, but many people have said they are going to create full XBOX & PS3 games based on emergency services, I suggest you read some of them to find out a bit more about what you need to be successful.

I just don't see it happening.

How long have consoles been around? I think the last FF game was on ps2 until one came out on the wii, but who owns a wii!?!?!

Guest emergency captain

First of all i dont mean to brag but i have an xbox, wii, ds, and xbox360!!!!!!!!! i have contacted other fans as well as myself and we are going to contact a company after ideas are made up by us

First of all i dont mean to brag but i have an xbox, wii, ds, and xbox360!!!!!!!!! i have contacted other fans as well as myself and we are going to contact a company after ideas are made up by us

You can contact companies all you want. I seriously doubt they would listen. And if you do get "ideas" for a game, you might want to get someone else to write the letter or email. Your grammar is terrible.

If a company wanted to do a game like Emergency 4, they would already be working on it. And Emergency 5 would already have been made or been in the works by 16 tons.

There have been complaints about members being rude.. By no way are they being rude, they are being realistic.

People need to accept that things are not as easy as they think, and when they come on the internet, say their ideas, and have someone say that it is more than likely not gonna happen, that's not rude, just realistic. The real world starts here..

If you aren't able to accept that it is highly unlikely you are getting a game made for you, (even if you have a hundred or a thousand people who want it) then get over it, and be prepared to be told a million times. A company before they make a game, want to sell at least enough copies of the game to make a profit as well as pay for everything... Unless a thousand people want to pay a thousand dollars a copy, they will want more people to buy the game.

If you made a game, went to them with it, and wanted them to mass produce it, maybe change a few things, you have a mauch better chance then, oohh look, me and my friends want a game like this.. They get thousands of those a year, none of which will become games.

Besides, even if you did manage to convince a game company to make it, guess what? They would take ALL the credit, money, ideas, etc. and not even mention you.

If you say you're going to make a game, then learn how. Don't tell everyone to make it for you.

Answering your description: Yes, I know how to make a (good, 3D game) but I'm still learning and it still takes a team, patience, money, software, etc. and I doubt anyone here or most of the internet could. Internet mod/game teams are NOT that effective and stable anyway.

I heard the Emergency series isn't being worked on anymore by 16T because of the two developers/project leads for the series, one quit and the other is MIA/disappeared/AWOL.

Thing is, even our most talented scripters on this site, they probably couldn't pull a game together straight from the ground up and they'll admit it. To convince a game company to pull it together is even harder... You need first to convince them that there is a BIG BIG BIG group willing to pay for it.

Thing is, even our most talented scripters on this site, they probably couldn't pull a game together straight from the ground up and they'll admit it. To convince a game company to pull it together is even harder... You need first to convince them that there is a BIG BIG BIG group willing to pay for it.

Guest emergency captain

Well, first, it's NOT a mod. Second it's for the PC. And third I made a topic of the movie series. I also am going to put the things from the movie in it! Have you ever seen emergency before? My other topic is called EMERGENCY! It's in the off topic section, you will see it!! :tongue2:

Well, first, it's NOT a mod. Second it's for the PC. And third I made a topic of the movie series. I also am going to put the things from the movie in it! Have you ever seen emergency before? My other topic is called EMERGENCY! It's in the off topic section, you will see it!! :tongue2:

Smoking marijuana harms your brain bro :(

So, now it's for PC?

2enw6kw.jpg

Seriously, you still didn't answer Ami89E1234's question.

So what are you doing exactly? With no modding skills