Guest emergency captain

Ladder 49

Well, first, it's NOT a mod. Second it's for the PC. And third I made a topic of the movie series. I also am going to put the things from the movie in it! Have you ever seen emergency before? My other topic is called EMERGENCY! It's in the off topic section, you will see it!! :tongue2:

I suggest you start acting like an adult very soon or else you'll recieve a warning for this patheticly childisch behaviour of yours. I think I speak for the entire mod team if I say we have had more then enough of it now. It only takes two more warnings for you to recieve a ban, so you really have to ask yourself if you want to continu behaving this way.

Someone deleted my lolcat weed picture from my previous post. :(

Resistance against the tyranny! :protest:

Oh woops, was that your post. Sorry was cleaning up the topic and thought it was somebody else who posted that.

:23_31_4: don't kill me

[EDIT] Mistake corrected after quick google search ;) [/EDIT]

Well, first, it's NOT a mod. Second it's for the PC. And third I made a topic of the movie series. I also am going to put the things from the movie in it! Have you ever seen emergency before? My other topic is called EMERGENCY! It's in the off topic section, you will see it!! :tongue2:

Yes, but modding skills are generally in the same alley as skills for making a game. What could you be doing in it besides making posts like that in this forum? A child should not be getting into adult things.

Of course I've seen EMERGENCY! and the topic; dunno what the hell you're talking about. This is about Ladder 49, not EMERGENCY! What does that have to do with Ladder 49? 30 year/1500 mile difference much?