Guest SWAT-ron

LA Mod 1.9 Freezes whole computer

Guest SWAT-ron

K Guys i really need you help on ths one. i Downloaded the La Mod 1.9 and installed the patch. but when i press the desktop shortcut (LA Mod) it starts Em4 but after the start up video the screen turns black and the mod starts to load but after about 1 or 2 min my whole computer freezes!. what do i do! i already tryed reinstalling both..My computer meets all the system requirments too. 2.8 GHZ , Geforce 6200 (Up-To date) and 1 Gb of Ram. What do i do. Oh when i open the shortcut Em (regular) it loads fine, but i when i go to modifications it does the samething thing. What do i do! plz

Guest [SAP]Francis

Have you tried WAITING? *** ******, this mod on my machine (which can run easily 2-3 Far Cry 2s in the background without any lag for your information) takes more than 5-6 minutes to load. WAIT.

W-A-I-T!

Have you tried WAITING? *** ******, this mod on my machine (which can run easily 2-3 Far Cry 2s in the background without any lag for your information)

load. WAIT.

Take it easy, hes new.

K Guys i really need you help on ths one. i Downloaded the La Mod 1.9 and installed the patch. but when i press the desktop shortcut (LA Mod) it starts Em4 but after the start up video the screen turns black and the mod starts to load but after about 1 or 2 min my whole computer freezes!. what do i do! i already tryed reinstalling both..My computer meets all the system requirments too. 2.8 GHZ , Geforce 6200 (Up-To date) and 1 Gb of Ram. What do i do. Oh when i open the shortcut Em (regular) it loads fine, but i when i go to modifications it does the samething thing. WHAT DO I DOOOOO! plz

Just let it run for depending on your machine 2-6 min. It seems like it freezes, but thats how it loads.

first of all, play nice, I know its kinda annoying to see the same questions over and over, or to see something you'd consider stupid over and over.. If you don't like it and you think it's just a dumb question, lave it, we'll handle those..

As for the topic, I moved it to the correct section, LA mod in the LA mod section from now on, sound good?

K Guys i really need you help on ths one. i Downloaded the La Mod 1.9 and installed the patch. but when i press the desktop shortcut (LA Mod) it starts Em4 but after the start up video the screen turns black and the mod starts to load but after about 1 or 2 min my whole computer freezes!. what do i do! i already tryed reinstalling both..My computer meets all the system requirments too. 2.8 GHZ , Geforce 6200 (Up-To date) and 1 Gb of Ram. What do i do. Oh when i open the shortcut Em (regular) it loads fine, but i when i go to modifications it does the samething thing. WHAT DO I DOOOOO! plz

Also, a little tip, its kinda hard to read the text when its bigger, so just use the default. :)

Ok..but like are you sure. like even task manger cant open. like its a total freeze :machkaputt: . so your saying it will unfreeze? ..and thanks for the support :1046276057_GroupHug::).

Yes, task manager and every thing else will not work until the game is loaded. :)

Guest SWAT-ron

K. i waited an nothiing going on. k This is what happens. I load the mod and it starts. After the vidoe it starts to load and i can see by the light blinking on my computer..then all of a sudden after about 20 30 seconds the light stops and everything freezes..... 5 10 20 minutes with nothing. And i can play the game without the mod so why would there be not enough RAM. OMG... this is really puzzling. plz any1 could have any idea whats going on. !! plz :machkaputt:

Guest SWAT-ron
What video are you talking about? One of the intro videos of the game or one of the videos of the missions?

Yes the intro after that he screen goes black and the mod starts to load then it freezes....

An Thanks for you Attention Hoppah

I have the same problem, only it crashes my computer, and restarts it. Doesn't matter if I load te plain ol' LA Mod, or the one I edited :( I just can' get it :machkaputt: :23_31_4:

You could play it before?

Cause a full reboot of the system is pretty serius *.

(can't happen with codec files or anything).

But refers a bit more to hardware problems :1046274283_heul:

I have the same problem, only it crashes my computer, and restarts it. Doesn't matter if I load te plain ol' LA Mod, or the one I edited :( I just can' get it :machkaputt: :23_31_4:

I had crashes with reboots as well. Remove all of your videodrivers and install the latest drivers again. That fixed it for me.

Guest SWAT-ron

Wha Wha Wha about me. :cry: i dont crash or rebot. i just freeze...then i rebot to get back on. what do i do? :23_31_4: OMG i dont think im ever going to play EM4 again :nein: Terminal EM4 Cancer..i call it. :flagwave:

Wha Wha Wha about me. :cry: i dont crash or rebot. i just freeze...then i rebot to get back on. what do i do? :23_31_4: OMG i dont think im ever going to play EM4 again :nein: Terminal EM4 Cancer..i call it. :flagwave:

Yeah, You made the game sick, because you didn't take care of it.

Seriously, I am not familiar with the problem, but a freeze while loading a mod is absolutely normal. It can take up to 10 minutes depending on your system. Did you already try other mods?