1 soloution. Blow them all up.

Uhm, No.. The U.S. is a country and military system designed to spare and save as many civillians as humanly possible. If we bombed Afghanistan or Iraq we would kill so many Innocent lives.. And besides, The Taliban strategically hides in welll dug caves just like the Vietcong in The Vietnam war. They are hard to find and extremely dangerous for our troops to walk into. And if we bombed them we wouldnt even hurt most of the Taliban, as they are hidden in deep, long caves. We would kill more civillians than Taliban. So yea. :P

and i know people will bitch about this but i dont care, this is my opinion

I know its your opinion. to be honest. its a faster idea then we are currently doing lol. And yes it is ur opinion and your entitled to it, im simply explaining pure facts.

-Chris

That's the best thing about Canada.. Everyone loves us, not like their favourite, but the little cute kid in school... No one wants to spend time with him, but everyone knows, anyone so much as picks on him, and they get their asses kicked.. That's us ;)

AMEN borther!! The only thing I'm worried about is; my town is home to th 2nd busiest commercial border-crossing between Canada and the U.S. So, we present a REALLY good target *check window, see's all's clear outside*. That's why I'm very cautious about people around that bridge :P

HAHAHAHA Hoppah has now not only called you gay, but, he's completely OWNED you :D Oh, an by the way, Hoppah, you just may owe me a new keyboard, as i lost the vast majority of the coffee in my mouth when I read that ^^^ *cough* jerk *cough* lmao!!!

I was actually reffering to Ami's post about shooting down missiles while they are still in their silo's (in the air?) and not to hunter42's post. I am not responsible for any harm done to your keyboard. I am sure you have an old keyboard somewhere. :1046275767_ugly:

I was actually reffering to Ami's post about shooting down missiles while they are still in their silo's (in the air?) and not to hunter42's post. I am not responsible for any harm done to your keyboard. I am sure you have an old keyboard somewhere. :1046275767_ugly:

Damn... that would've been SO much funnier :1046274283_heul: and I bet I do... if I look hard enough.... probably down in the basement amidst the other crap i've collected over the years *sigh* :P

HAHAHAHA Hoppah has now not only called you gay, but, he's completely OWNED you :D Oh, an by the way, Hoppah, you just may owe me a new keyboard, as i lost the vast majority of the coffee in my mouth when I read that ^^^ *cough* jerk *cough* lmao!!!

LIEK! OMG! Hoppah said "That IS retarded" - totally OWned!!111! LOL :prop:

Actually, he called me a homo :P

And FYI, what Hoppah said was not insulting and could never be taken seriously as an insult. :) hence why it's in my sig

I think the next problem might be Iran.

In my opinion, Iran is just an annoying thorn stuck in the world's side. They will probably remain really annoying but will never become a threat to anyone.

In my opinion, Iran is just an annoying thorn stuck in the world's side. They will probably remain really annoying but will never become a threat to anyone.

I realized that after ;p (long night) And, remember, back on topoc, which i guess is off topic :s that even the most small cuts, abrasions, scrapes, and punctures can become infected, especially when left alone to long.

Uhm, No.. The U.S. is a country and military system designed to spare and save as many civillians as humanly possible. If we bombed Afghanistan or Iraq we would kill so many Innocent lives.. And besides, The Taliban strategically hides in welll dug caves just like the Vietcong in The Vietnam war. They are hard to find and extremely dangerous for our troops to walk into. And if we bombed them we wouldnt even hurt most of the Taliban, as they are hidden in deep, long caves. We would kill more civillians than Taliban. So yea. :P

We really cant blow them up any way because there not a gov't, if their govvernment would have attacked us, they might not be on the map any more.

Thing is, the terrorism cells aren't just an organized government, you can overthrow, but instead little organizations that cannot be killed.

They all have the same goal, and if you kill off everyone on top of the command, it will move down to lower people, and there is really no way to stop it, and they won't stop until they reach their goal. Eventually they'll build up enough to pull off a giant attack of some sort if they are left be. Now personally, I don't know who should be over there, but I know someone needs to do something, just don't personally think it should be someone from this side of the world.

Correct: Also from people I know, most terrists are suspected or based on a web system. This means that no one person knows more then the others, which makes stopping attacks and mettings hard.

Thing is with the US government, it's easy to disrupt. They want order, and control. You kill the Pres. and VP, take out a general, and get some riots on the go, and you control of the country, and you can topple it.

Not as easy with terrorsits. They want chaos and disorder, you kill one, that doesn't do much. It's not something that can be control easily, it requires a forceful motion, but it can be done better then it is now.

Now personally, I don't know who should be over there

I think the US should be over there. Like you said a giant attack by them, but it kind of hard to organize something if you have and army watching over an area.

They watch over the area, yes, but that doesn't prevent attacks being planned, look at how many people die from bombings, and a lot of it, except 9/11 scale stuff is not that thought out, it could just be a simple one meeting to plan it.. Their job is to spread terror, organize and it isn't as terrifying as random blow the hell out of everything, because then people don't know what to think

They watch over the area, yes, but that doesn't prevent attacks being planned, look at how many people die from bombings, and a lot of it, except 9/11 scale stuff is not that thought out, it could just be a simple one meeting to plan it.. Their job is to spread terror, organize and it isn't as terrifying as random blow the hell out of everything, because then people don't know what to think

Ya, honestly I have no idea whats going to happen next. We are sending 30000 troops over there, who know what will happen.

The whole everyone outta there by 2012 or whatever, wrll that's not gonna happen.. One of two things will happen it that happens. One the world ends in 2012 as predicted XD, or a repeat of Vietnam happens, and the US pulls out with tail between legs, and hopes it doesn't happen a third time...

That's the only way I see the middle east american free.

The whole everyone outta there by 2012 or whatever, wrll that's not gonna happen.. One of two things will happen it that happens. One the world ends in 2012 as predicted XD, or a repeat of Vietnam happens, and the US pulls out with tail between legs, and hopes it doesn't happen a third time...

Personally, I think that if we pull out of there, they'll be comin' over here. Do you understand how pissed they're going to be about us 'invading' them, because thats how a lot of them see it. They're going to want revenge. And, trust me, they've gotten over here before, they'll do it again. Now, you can say 'oh, we've tightened security on the borders,' blah blah blah, but, the fact is, there are a LOT of middle- eastern families already here. I live in a town of 30,000-ish on the border with Buffalo, New York, USA, and we've got probable 200-300 middle-eastern families here. A lot of them are brothers living together, or old buddies living together. When I say families, I mean multiple living in the same house. Those old buddies, and, I've noted several of them on more than one occassion near the Peace Bridge, talking, pointing, taking pictures, etc., do we know what their plans are? Nope. Not a clue. And, frankly, I see absolutely no god coming from pulling out.

That seems like a pessimistic view to a situation that is all not that bad. Iraq was a bullet dodged, somehow that didn't turn into a Vietnam. Afghanistan is a simpler war, maybe not logistically but generally speaking the enemy they are fighting is much more bold and American troops know how to fight an enemy that shows themselves and fight somewhat conventionally. If the Taliban is smart they will resort to IEDs and what not like in Iraq but generally IEDs are not as affect in a region life Afghanistan where roads are not in tight spaces and troop movement is also done by air. 2012 as you said is unrealistic but Obama just wants to keep some approval ratings until election year, then he will figure it out and use his eloquent speech to talk people into another 4 years of him.

Well I was just stating what I see, and I'm not saying by any means that either or is like Vietnam, but I'm saying the only way the US will be out of there soon is one of the two, at this rate the mission will not be finished soon.

I agree... man, I think we should just deploy damn near everything we've got, extend a massive line of troops from one end of the country to the other, and sweep through, clearing all the Taliban ;p

Not was I was getting at, but hey, if you're up for it, more power to you, I was more of the watch them carefully kinda guy..

Of course that's with the don't trust them as far as you can throw them attitude.. You try throwing something that's exploding.. not gonna happen, so don't trust their word either :P