I agree that there is no way to get out of there by 2012, and if we do leave soon like fort erie said, they will probaly come back over here again. In my opinion its a lose lose situation np matter what happens.

sigh... where do you get your information? there, so far, is no indications of weapons (except for NK), just some nuclear materials. until more proof comes im not against them.

besides, if they did launch an attack against the US or any of the Allied/Russian nations, it would be retarded because their missiles would be blown out of the sky before they even got out of their silos and then theyd have the entire world essentially hounding their asses.

If the US did one wrong move trying to invade North korea,we're all gonna die. Russia and China are gonna unleash all their nuclear missiles at the US and their allies blowing everything up,two world superpowers against one.

The U.S. will let North Korea keep pretending it's a world power...

As for China and Russia, particularly China it depends, North Korea keeps putting in a position it doesn't want to be in, and support could quickly fade. Russia is just to busy trying to recapture its former glory to care about most of what North Korea does.

The U.S. will let North Korea keep pretending it's a world power...

As for China and Russia, particularly China it depends, North Korea keeps putting in a position it doesn't want to be in, and support could quickly fade. Russia is just to busy trying to recapture its former glory to care about most of what North Korea does.

On top of that, look at the money the US owes China. Would China back NK and take out the country that owes them most? Not likely. Chances are they'd back the US, and push them further into dept with China... just what I see happening..

Get your facts straight, it wasn't just one attack on 9/11. The attack on the Twin Towers is just the most publicized, but there was also a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon and the terrorist-controlled United 93 that went down in Pennsylvania.

Oh, and lets not forget the terrorist attack on the USS Cole a few years ago.

This is getting offensive for people who lost friends in the 9/11 attacks. I lost my father and my partner who rushed in to save people when the second tower went down. The fact that you guys are making this into a joke is extremely disrespectful and I am requesting this topic to be closed. I hope in the future you guys will be more respectful to the fallen. Always remember, Never forget 9/11.

This is getting offensive for people who lost friends in the 9/11 attacks. I lost my father and my partner who rushed in to save people when the second tower went down. The fact that you guys are making this into a joke is extremely disrespectful and I am requesting this topic to be closed. I hope in the future you guys will be more respectful to the fallen. Always remember, Never forget 9/11.

I agree completely. :)

For the record, the following is the first post made in this topic:

When I was helping someone, I believe I gave someone in this forum my email over a p.m, nice job trying to hack me, you failed miserably. Now you will fall into my wrath when I find you ^^ mad22.gif loldev.gif

This has been going on for WAY too long. Discussions on war, politics, the military, terrorism, North Korea, 9/11, the Geneva convention, conspiracy theories and all that crap have NOTHING to do with the first post. I don't know how it escalated to an 11-page Fox News-style debate, but I think that's enough.

BACK TO TOPIC!

Edited by Voodoo_Operator