Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I really like the idea of a K-9 Unit...but most k-9 units that i have seen are all SUV's not the crown vic. correct me if im wrong but i dont think that the crown vic is most sutible for the K-9

The few SUVS we have here are CSI units, aside from one.

Update: There won't any other additions to v2.0 besides the new features which were already posted (click!), but I can happily announce that v2.0 will be released before the end of the year! :1046276057_GroupHug:

I am still busy with testing the new additions and making a Deluxe version of the new freeplaymap, but that shouldn't take that long. I also need a few trustworthy people who are willing to host a mirror of the Los Angeles Mod v2.0 when it's going to be released. PM me of you're interesed and let me know how you are going to host the mod.

This isnt a PM but I might be able to host a mirror, but isnt EMP on thee dedicated server now? Shouldnt it be able to handle the traffic now?

Great! One question. Are the fire stations scripts unchanged from 1.9.3? It would be nice if they were the same so I can just copy and paste my current edited scripts that have the tiller in FS1.

A suggestion. The timers for the light force to leave the station when the BC or EMS captain calls them are too short if you have the tiller in FS1. The engine ends up driving inside the trailer of the tiller since trailers have no physics. The engine should always be following the truck anyways because tha's what MikesPhotos said in his guide.

Im not sure the timer matters. I would think that the Engine, being the smaller truck, would have slightly faster speeds then the tiller, so even if it dispatches a few seconds later, it will still colide regardless.

Will there be a script that replaces the tower in FS1 with the tiller? The current script in the alterations sectopn won't exactly work because of the new command for the fire stations.

Also, if you do decide to make and release a script for the tiller, will FS1 be fully staffed with four engines and three RAs? I would rather have the partial staffing as opposed to a full station. Maybe you could release two scripts, one for a partially filled station and one wit ha full station.

QUOTE (resTIMcue @ Dec 10 2009, 06:59 PM)

I really like the idea of a K-9 Unit...but most k-9 units that i have seen are all SUV's not the crown vic. correct me if im wrong but i dont think that the crown vic is most sutible for the K-9

The few SUVS we have here are CSI units, aside from one

Okay...i am from the east coast in a small town...our only K-9 Unit is an SUV as well as the surrounding area. Thanks for correcting me tho. :)

Guest [SAP]Francis

No beer for me yet. :( I might have to cope with Pizza, EM4 and the LA Mod, without beer. Maybe... some pepsi? Yeah, that's good.

Lmao.

This is gonna be a great release Hoppah, good job as always.

Guest diablo1675

Ahrrm, Me again.. I have EM4 Global Fighters for Life, english ofcourse, but is that version the same as Deluxe? Becouse i want the deluxe events to be honest.

[]-=Diablo[]-=

No, you need to buy Emergency 4 Deluxe which comes with 3 extra missions and a Deluxe map with new events. It's not possible to add these events to the normal versions (EM4 & 911:FR).

The new boat does not require personnel to prevent it from moving. I have considered it, but people will find it consfusing. It's up to you to make it realistic or not.

No, you need to buy Emergency 4 Deluxe which comes with 3 extra missions and a Deluxe map with new events. It's not possible to add these events to the normal versions (EM4 & 911:FR).

The new boat does not require personnel to prevent it from moving. I have considered it, but people will find it consfusing. It's up to you to make it realistic or not.

I'd rather have it not to move, when there are no personnel on it.

By the way, have you ever had any thoughts about adding the the bomb personnel and robot to the SWAT truck?

I'd rather have it not to move, when there are no personnel on it.

By the way, have you ever had any thoughts about adding the the bomb personnel and robot to the SWAT truck?

Like Hoppah said, the game's only as realistic as you make it. If you don't want it to move without someone in it, don't try to.

waiting waiting for this wonderful work!! :1046276057_GroupHug:

im colombian and this is the best mod of all emergency 4 ( 911 First Responder ) thanks for this wonderful work.

in january i can donate for this wonderful work and thanks. :cheers-mate:

sorry for my bad ingles im from colombia :P