Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

did you ever play on the winterberg mod ? you see what i wanna say ?

Yeah i often play it but as i often say it has some amazing features but too many, it's just too complicated.

Having some of the winterberg mods features would be great. Although make it complex and it's just annoying.

Guest M1n1d0u
Yeah i often play it but as i often say it has some amazing features but too many, it's just too complicated.

Having some of the winterberg mods features would be great. Although make it complex and it's just annoying.

yeah that's right i think the LA mod is to easy we need some new features

Guest Pohjoismaa

Added news: 11/09/2009

3. Command to drop a diver in the water from a rescue helicopter.

em4deluxe20091109181920.th.jpg

4. Switch to disable/enable the 'automatic vehicle emptying' at the fire stations. When disabled, personnel will no longer exit the vehicles automatically.

em4deluxe20091109192010.th.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoppah

Last update: 11/09/2009

Hoppah, those links wont work, i cant see those photos bigger one.

News

All news regarding the newest and unreleased Los Angeles Mod version will be posted here.

New Los Angeles Mod v2.0 features:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added news: 10/26/2009

1. LAPD K-9. I have decided to make a K-9 Ford Crown Victoria, a dog handler and a police dog. The police dog can chase down and attack persons. The dog can also bark at people to send them away. Screenshots:

2. Possibility to cover dead bodies with a yellow tarp. Because most of the units already have the maximum amount of commands (visible in the menu) I had to integrate this with the Heal/Stabilize and the Check Victim command. When you use one of these commands the body will be automatically covered if the person is deceased. All LAFD and most of the police personnel have this ability. Only the coroner team can remove and transport the covered bodies, so it also makes the game a bit harder. Screenshot:

Added news: 11/09/2009

3. Command to drop a diver in the water from a rescue helicopter.

4. Switch to disable/enable the 'automatic vehicle emptying' at the fire stations. When disabled, personnel will no longer exit the vehicles automatically.

Hoppah

Last update: 11/09/2009

For hoppah.

You can do that the large ambulance rescue that can enter the station or create a separate station

for mod 2.0 please

I have an idea for 2.0. What if you made LASD search and rescue ATVs. There would have to be a vehicle pulling a trailer to transport them and there would have to be a special SAR deputy that could get an ATV off the trailer. The ATV would function like the motorcycle in that it can't be moved when nobody is on it.

lasd_avsar_6.jpg

For hoppah.

You can do that the large ambulance rescue that can enter the station or create a separate station

for mod 2.0 please

The large ambulance would need a new station to enter because it is too large, and it is a lot of work to create a new station, plus this is just a submod.

I have an idea for 2.0. What if you made LASD search and rescue ATVs. There would have to be a vehicle pulling a trailer to transport them and there would have to be a special SAR deputy that could get an ATV off the trailer. The ATV would function like the motorcycle in that it can't be moved when nobody is on it.

Trailers are still rather buggy, plus for the map for freeplay as well as the missions, a SAR atv would be rather pointless, just my opinion though.

hey hoppah,

is it likely that you add more flashing flights

like the large ambulance in the submod has?

I think they are far more american style and

realistic just because america is kind of fancy and

"flashy"

:23_31_4:

Hi, I did the lights for that ambulance, and they are more or less the same in regards to the other ambulances.. It's a fictional unit, so I made up most of the lights, and did as I thought would look decent for the unit, the rest of the lights in the actual mod are realistic and based off of the real life unit.

hey hoppah,

is it likely that you add more flashing flights

like the large ambulance in the submod has?

I think they are far more american style and

realistic just because america is kind of fancy and

"flashy"

:23_31_4:

If you want more lights on each unit, download the project reality lights submod, that should keep you happy for a while.

The large ambulance would need a new station to enter because it is too large, and it is a lot of work to create a new station, plus this is just a submod.

Trailers are still rather buggy, plus for the map for freeplay as well as the missions, a SAR atv would be rather pointless, just my opinion though.

Hi, I did the lights for that ambulance, and they are more or less the same in regards to the other ambulances.. It's a fictional unit, so I made up most of the lights, and did as I thought would look decent for the unit, the rest of the lights in the actual mod are realistic and based off of the real life unit.

So you can do at least be possible to order the ambulance commands great

For hoppah.

for mod 2.0 please

What large ambulance? The one in the Additional Units Submod? I am not going to work on that submod anymore. Besides a few issues, that submod has been finished.

http://www.code2high.com/LASD/lasd_avsar_6.jpg

It's a nice vehicle, but I doubt if it worth to spend days on moddeling it and its trailer. I don't think it would be that useful in the mod anyway.

Guest [SAP]Francis

I must say good work on the lights, Mike. Although, you should and, I dare you to, use polygon lights, they look more realistic than only a corona. If you need help on that, I sure would be glad to help you out. :)

New stuff!

I have added a Swift Water Rescue truck and a new motorboat to the mod. They will replace the older LAFD Motorboat Transporter and Motorboat. The new motorboat can transport up to two firefighters/divers and two victims. The visible people on the boat will be updated, so when there is only one firefighter on the boat you will actually see only one person on it.

boat1m.th.jpg boat2b.th.jpg

The LAFD Motorboat Transporter will be deleted from the mod, because it does not exist in real life, but I might add the older motorboat to the Additional Units Submod later.

I still need people to take a look at this bug.

Hoppah