Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Just watched last nights Family Guy episode, and I think that the whole Hannah Montana story line is what's going on with Hoppah. Sixteen tons created the perfect mod making android, Hoppah, so that we'll all buy the new version of emergency to play his mod. That way the make a whole bunch of money even though his mod is free. Just kidding, again though, great job Hoppah :12:, two quick questions though.

1. with patch 3, does redirecting now not screw up the map? It's not really a big deal, I just was wondering.

2. Is there anyway to make it so some people are DOA during medical emergencies or car crashes, just cause I find it kinda unrealistic (and a little annoying) that I save everyone during my freeplay sessions, so I never get to use the coreners unit, unlesss I let the people die, and then I feel bad.

Just two things I was wondering, I'm not asking you to put them in the mod or anything like that, cause I know you're not a big fan of people who are "put this car in the mod cause it's cool looking, even though it would have no functionality amnd I'm not sure that it's even real, but put it in the mod anway, just cause I want it. please, please, please, please, please."

Guest lash00t0ut

hoppah the mod is turnin out excellent. keep it up

OFF TOPIC, josh z... the new apparatus at walkersville fire looks like shit. check www.piercemfg.com for there new arrivals if you havent seen it yet.

Guest mrpolice1996
LAPD K-9. I have decided to make a K-9 Ford Crown Victoria, a dog handler and a police dog. The police dog can chase down and attack persons. The dog can also bark at people to send them away.

Will there be a chase command on the CV which includes getting the dog out of the car then getting the dog to chase a suspect?

Hoppah,

Would you consider adding some additional parking at PD, say for the Coronors Van, a SWAT SUV, a patrol car or 2, and a couple of bikes? I just think it might be a little easier to portect your money durring freeplay so you don't have to keep calling the coronor or swat from off map, and get charged everytime for it. :)

Hoppah,

Would you consider adding some additional parking at PD, say for the Coronors Van, a SWAT SUV, a patrol car or 2, and a couple of bikes? I just think it might be a little easier to portect your money durring freeplay so you don't have to keep calling the coronor or swat from off map, and get charged everytime for it. :)

I never have a funds problem. And I even call the air tanker for fire I don't feel like dealing with.

Will the K9 handler have the option to get the dog out of the car (sort of like the bomb robot), or will the officer automatically get the dog when he exits the vehicle (like the SAR dog)?

Also, the LAPD Chevy Impala in the additional units submod has the same roof number as the K9 vehicle, 108.

The K9 handler will automatically get the dog from the car. That's about the only similarity to the SAR dog, because all other commands of the K9 dog will work different. The roof numbers of the cars will be changed later.