ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Guest nbrown8568

i cant download it please help me

Click on my link. Wait until the countdown is complete and click on regular download, YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL COUNTDOWN IS COMPLETE. :holdglass:

Hi all,

Long time, no talk. Unfortunately, I have not been able to progress things on v2.02 of the submod at this stage. It may be some time yet (but not abandoned).

I see that a number of people are chasing the older version and that the links are no longer active. Thanks to those who have supplied alternate links and particularly to TexasDPS for keeping in touch on my belhalf. I am very fortunate to have friends such as Jon :cheers: .

What I shall do in the meantime, is create a new link on the first post with a download of the complete Submod v1.9.3. This will include the LA Mod files as well so that all you need to do is download and install into the game. It is named seperately so it can be installed and will not interfere with existing versions of the mod that you may have, and will appear in the mod options as a completely seperate mod (this is the same version that I use myself).

So for those who wish to download SG Submod v1.9.3, it will now be simple and will not require a copy of LA Mod v1.9 to install into.

Hope that helps until I can get the next version completed.

Take care all

Shane

Guest nbrown8568

Hey Shane welcome back I love your submod, but I would love to have disable vehicle emptying on the fire station control panel. :holdglass:

Can somebody tell me if all submods can be used in this mod? Because i like this mod with more emergency service car on base.....

And.. How to make a whole new base or parkingspace for the cars? please in people language and not in computer language..

greets Maik.

Oh wow, i downloaded this mod, and i must say..... it is the ULTIMATE mod for freeplay. I totally love it. Well done.

Just a quick question though.... would it be possible to add a police k-9 unit (i know there is no 'need' for it, but its fun, and its a game).

Cheers for your hard work though :beer:

Guest ohlala1985

i downloaded this mod and installed it by using mod installer, but i didn't know how to combine it with LA mod 2.1. Can you help me, plzzzzzzz

I love this mod alot and i want it to work great except at the beginning when things are spawning the police station is all mest up cant figure it out like for example lapd officers go to the CHP cars and the swat units go into the detective cars-scouts go into the bomb squad car- and the swat suvs are loaded with negotiators cant figure it out any info would be great thanks.

Never mind i fixed it anyhow great mod

Edited by first responder