ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Yep Shane and I both have added a 3rd Fire Station in our respective submods, but sadly we both seem to be experiencing issues getting it to work right. Hopefully if Shane and I put our heads together we can figure this out. I have seeked the advice of a an anonymous but very talent scripter here who verified the scripts looked right. Maybe Hoppah can assist us on the issue if nothing else.

May i ask what troubles you guys are having?! When i attempted it, It was the doors that was giving me headaches.

DING DING DING! We have a winner! :P Yep your right. The odd thing is, for me anyways, when i use the open gates command, it opens the first 2 gates, but not the third. Now I only have one unit in FS3 for now, an ambulance. When I send it back to the FS, it goes to the wrong gate in the rear, and the front gate for its bay opens up.

Guest espnty

Hey after i download and open it, My Winzip program opens and i select the file and there is not copy file, In detail can someone explain how else to do it. I also tryed to select the extract opion to th LA mod It didnt work Please HELP

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i read it there is no Copy Opion from my Winzip program?? please help

Taken from the read me:

1) Extract the zipped Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod files from the downloaded zip file using winzip or a similar program

you will then have a folder titles Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod.

You have to extract the files before you can copy them.

Guest fireguynh1984

Hey Shane:

I understand you are stressed with the complications of this game, but I was curious about the diferent apparatus that are parked behind others. For instance, if I wanted the haz-mat truck to respond out of the main station, since it is behind the squad, does the squad have to be moved out of the way for it to respond? And when a vehicle returns, does it pull the other truck forward since it returns to the rear of the station? I hope Im making sense...

It would be nice to have the hazmat truck, the second engine, the tow truck, and the water cannon to respond out the back doors. And I wish there was a way to park them facing the back doors, like in real stations, so they can respond out the back. Im not sure if this is possible, but if you can create a great mod like this, I am certain you could find a way to do it. Thanks again Shane....

Been like 20 days since I was the last one to post, didnt wanna be accused of double posting.

Shane, are you going to change the station numbers on the building? just asking, more eye candy.

Hope all is going and looking good.

Hey Jon,

sorry it has been so quiet, work keeps sending me away for week to 10 days at a time.

I will be away mid next week for about 10 days so hope to get a number of things sorted then, providing the out of hours calls don't keep me on the run.

Yes I do plan on changing the numbers on the station to correspond with the vehicle numbers. You do have to look after the eye candy.

I have no problems with double posting personally, if you have a question to ask, please feel free to ask and I will answer as best I can.

Take care

Shane

Im having problems with having the PD cars going back to the station, are you having the same problems?

Hi Jon,

As I have been creating all the scripts from scratch again in version 2, I have so far been working on the scripts for the FD and have yet to do up the PD. I am hoping that they are basically a recreation of the earlier versions so I do not expect to have problems there (I hope). If you want to discuss your problems, feel free to drop me a line and I will help where I can.

Take care

Shane

Is this able to work on LA MOD 2.0 o 2.0.2? I can't seem to find v1.9

Can't wait to play it though :popcorn:

i have 2.0 and it works fine

Hi guys,

Thanks for your interest. Just to clarify a few things;

The last version released was version 1.9.3 that was created based around LA Mod v1.9 patch 3

Some people have been able to use this version with LA Mod v2.0 - however they have either made some changes to get it to work, or a number of LA Mod v2.0 features are not available.

The next version that I am working on is v2.0.2 and it has been created based on LA Mod v2.0.2

Hope that clears things up.

I will try to get some screenshots uploaded soon

Take care

Shane