ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

toba bad there is not a "extra" pd station coming in the harbor, there is a lot of space availible there. and maybey even the bp also there station to gather with the umpc (all cv an dodges)

maybey if someone can tell me houw, i can do it my self

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have some good news, and some not so good news.

Firstly, the not so good news. There will be a bit of a delay with the release of the v1.9.3 SG Submod. :(

The good news, is the reason for the delay.

I have made a breakthrough in my attempts to add some special features to the submod - with significant help from a knowledgable source.

I am going to need a bit of time to work out if I will be able to achieve what I had set out to do. I think it will be worth the wait.

So please bear with me as I test this theory.

Unfortunately, this breakthrough has taken place as we have all been put on alert status for Bushfires in the area, so i am hoping to get the time to work on it in the near future. This may cause a further delay, but at this time I am hoping that will not be the case.

Sorry if I have disappointed some of you - I will make sure it is worth the wait. :)

Take care

Shane

Hi Guys and Gals,

Firstly, the not so good news. There will be a bit of a delay with the release of the v1.9.3 SG Submod. :(

I have made a breakthrough in my attempts to add some special features to the submod - with significant help from a knowledgable source.

I am going to need a bit of time to work out if I will be able to achieve what I had set out to do. I think it will be worth the wait.

Unfortunately, this breakthrough has taken place as we have all been put on alert status for Bushfires in the area, so i am hoping to get the time to work on it in the near future. This may cause a further delay, but at this time I am hoping that will not be the case.

Sorry if I have disappointed some of you - I will make sure it is worth the wait. :)

Take care

Shane

hey shane,

if it is realy a breaktrow i'm glade to wait fot it:P

Guest M1n1d0u

new idea : delet the comand call choper to LAPD officer to add call detective and the detective can call choper it's more realist (chain of command)

or make a police captain with all comand but one in every lapd car

Guest diablo1675
I downloaded it and installed it like it says in the description, but IG none of the cars are at the PD and a lot of vehicles are missing at the fire station. How do I fix this?

Do you have any other submods installed?

Guest diablo1675
Do you have EM4 Deluxe?

Do you have the new map installed?

what he sayd, I do not know anymore solution but to remove LA mod totally (all versions) And reinstall and then install Shane's mod.

Greetz diablo :hallo:

EDIT: No double post, xD

Do you have EM4 Deluxe?

Do you have the new map installed?

I have Deluxe but it's not the game I'm using at the moment. Right now I play with the standard Emergency 4 game.

I also have the new map installed and the newest patch.

Diablo1675: I do have some other submods. I can try removing them. I'll let you know if I need more help :)

Guest Skinnerpb77
HI i have installed the LA mod,(clean) and patch 2. AFter dis i installed the SG submod, but when my stations start there ar a lot of vehicles missing like the Tiller truck, Crane, EMS SUV, LEV, HES, spare amb(BLS) and the 3th and 4 th engine in FS1, THe police is noting spawning in the parkinglot. at hospital also none and in FS2 im missing the LEV an Bush the ladder is stuck in the wall and engine and the ALS is a BLS??

did i do somhing wrong or need i more file??

I am having the same problem. And the ladder truck in station 2 is spawning sideways so that truck and the engine next to it will not leave the station.

I am having the same problem. And the ladder truck in station 2 is spawning sideways so that truck and the engine next to it will not leave the station.

that is strange.

It does not happen to me, try doing a fresh reinstall.

It seems that some of the scripts and the map hasn't been installed properly

Guest diablo1675
I have Deluxe but it's not the game I'm using at the moment. Right now I play with the standard Emergency 4 game.

I also have the new map installed and the newest patch.

Diablo1675: I do have some other submods. I can try removing them. I'll let you know if I need more help :)

EDIT: Wich map u have installed? becouse that could be the problem. Patch shouldnt deliver any problems. If u need my help, ill be glad to so.

Allrighty, sorry for late reaction, but i am not totally sure if u can remove submods for LAmod 1.9, becouse they replace certain things wich are needed for the game, probably u will break the mod if u delete any single file, becouse they are not placed without a reason :1046275767_ugly:

But for now :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

I still enjoy this submod, either i play it very often, thats becouse im addicted to RTS mod now, XD :1046275767_ugly:

Greetz and Meaatz. Diablo

EDIT EDIT!!!: Probably u havent installed Spawn_fix, if u have, try to remove Lamod, reinstall it, and reinstall SHANEGREEN'S MOD FIRST!!! then the spawn fix, it should replace files with new files, then u have the full staffed station.

Guest diablo1675

Try to reinstall Spawn_fix, thats probably the problem :) Good luck! :1046275767_ugly:

If thats not helping, totally remove LAmod 1.9 then reinstall, install Sg's mod FIRST!!!

then the SPAWN_FIX at the first page. Good luck again! :1046275767_ugly:

Greetz of diablo

Guest Marc435
Hi Guys and Gals,

Take care

Shane

Take the time you need Shane... and if you are called out on a brush fire stay safe.

Marc435