ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

I used to volly for a small town in Colorado with a larged district for out resources and we had plenty of emergency vehicles that responded to calls. We had 4 engines 6 tenders 2 trucks 10 brush trucks 4 amrs helio usally staged 4 days out the week at station one, we also had 3 urban interfaces and 3 3000+ gallon pumpers 3 ultility trucks and 1 semi pumper. Yes alot of the time due to being a rual communtiy vollys would go to station 2 and 3 and pick up the truck we had alot trucks on fires and im not adding what city would respond with.

Also Denver Fire dept stations have about 2 engines and 2 other vehicles per station besides the fact they require Denver Metro Denver West Denver East and all suburbs also have there on Dept controled by Denver Metro and Denver Station 1 I belive has 8 vehicles. So big Citys have this resources

Right, I understand, I was referring to the relative space we are given. There wouldn't be that many emergency units in the space Hoppah or 911FR gives us

Guest M1n1d0u

Hi shane , i have an idea for you , can you add a comand to lapd officier to call an engienes with a captain or call the Battalion Chief , to prevent a big fire or for road accident thanks for your amazing work and good night

Hi shane , i have an idea for you , can you add a comand to lapd officier to call an engienes with a captain or call the Battalion Chief , to prevent a big fire or for road accident thanks for your amazing work and good night

Hi M1n1d0u,

What you are suggesting is a good idea. Unfortunately, I don't have enough room for the current commands that I wish to add. If I can increase the number of commands that the units will allow, I will happily add the command.

Take care

Shane

can't wait for the new release:)

and the detective is looking great man,

and the sniper that is leing down, is that also new (never noticed before)

the new UMPC is also looking great man. but where getting short of parking at the station:P

any change you make a separte station with al the umpc in a parking lot, kind of separet detective station:)

can't wait for the new release:)

and the detective is looking great man,

and the sniper that is leing down, is that also new (never noticed before)

the new UMPC is also looking great man. but where getting short of parking at the station:P

any change you make a separte station with al the umpc in a parking lot, kind of separet detective station:)

Thank you all for your kind words :) ,

Just to clarify, there will be 2 releases of the submod;

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 AUS-SG Submod - which will be released at the same as the SG submod or within a couple of days of the first release.

USMC_NL,

the SWAT sniper is actually the SWAT officer who has equipped the PSG-1 sniper rifle (same as FBI). Whilst this is not a new addition, I think some people were not aware of this feature in earlier version of my submods.

Regarding the parking at the policestation, the new UMPC Dodge Chargers (Burgundy, Navy Blue and White) will replace the UMPC Crown Vics at the station. I have kept the Black and the White UMPC Crown Vics in the mod for those who still wish to use them.

Take care all

Shane

Guest mrpolice1996
Hi! I´m new on this :P when i click on the downloadlink i only get to download a .rar file... why? Please help

:welcome: to the forum, you need to extract it with WinRAR.