Officer Jake

TO: HOPPAH

:gruebel: I was wondering if you would like some unit ideas for the LAMOD. I have a whole list of good ideas i think. So if you think you would like them let me know. :23_31_4:

I now you have other things to do though so if you dont want them let me know. I love comming up with new ideas.

Email for submods

Note... do not fill my email with nonsense (goes for everyone)

P.S. what is you fans banners url

Some examples:

-Battering Ram for swat units to break down locked doors:

-Rope(s) for the police\SWAT helicopter Like the Army one:

-Police dogs or K-9s to chase the bad guys and attack them:

note.. i also have pics in the doc :mug:

THANKS

- Officer Jake :police:

Every ****** SWAT force in the world does that. Chinese cops aren't the best or the coolest cops in the world :mad22:

@ Topic starter: Was that topic necessary? All of us have suggestions or ideas and Hoppah has some too but he will add them only if he wants and if it is possible to add them. K9 unit is possible and has already been made for the NY mod.

:welcome: to the forums Officer Jake. Why don't you post your ideas here?

ok

Here is the fan banner

[url=http://www.losangelesmod.com][img=http://lamod.emergency-planet.com/lamod_banner.gif][/url]

Thanks

:welcome: to the forums Officer Jake. Why don't you post your ideas here?

Thanks, The ideas, remember these were for hoppah so the are going to have the La words.(like the types of cars/personel. sorry for making some people mad.

-Battering Ram for swat units to break down locked doors:

-Rope(s) for the police\SWAT helicopter Like the Army one:

-Police dogs or K-9s to chase the bad guys and attack them:

-police line to keep out civilians, can connect to

phone poles, trees, gates, and buildings:

-secret service like in your emergency 3 mod:

-on the police helicopter and the army one you could have a sniper to snipe bad guys:

-pepper spray to sting bad guys like the flashbang.

-Tasers for police officers to shock the bad guys not to kill them like the flashbang

-LASD bus you made, like in emergency 3

-Like the traffic vests, you should make tactical vests like in emergency 3

-plus SED units like in emergency 3

-A army medic like in emergency 3

-Iv seen them on cops a Slick top CHP car like the LAPD:

Note if any one whants the full doc W/ pics email me

Doc/submod

If any one would like ican come up with ideas for them some good or some bad

Well a couple of things,

on the police helicopter and the army one you could have a sniper to snipe bad guys

That is EXTREMELY hard to do even for the best shooters so that would probably not be likley to be seen in real life.

LASD bus you made, like in emergency 3

It is very rare that you will ever see a prison bus anywhere besides going to and from the county jail, officers do not put them on the bus directualy, they need to be brought to the station first and are transported after ariving at the station.

secret service like in your emergency 3 mod:

Your probably not going to see the Secret Service running around LA arresting people.

What about a stair/latter truck like the chinese police use in the video above.

Your will almost never see anything like that in LA, the building is either to tall and officers may enter by the roof, to small and will go in through a window or door, or in between and they will do either.

remember guys this is the LA mod.

I am not quite able to figure out what this topic is.. Is it a place to collect submod suggestions for hoppah, or for the OP so he can make them?

If it's the first, then I'm going to close the topic, to prevent it from getting out of hand, and also because Hoppah doesn't have the time to make a bunch of new things right now.

If it's the second, then I'll leave it open, and I look forward to seeing some of these in the future

I am not quite able to figure out what this topic is.. Is it a place to collect submod suggestions for hoppah, or for the OP so he can make them?

If it's the first, then I'm going to close the topic, to prevent it from getting out of hand, and also because Hoppah doesn't have the time to make a bunch of new things right now.

If it's the second, then I'll leave it open, and I look forward to seeing some of these in the future

suggestions for Hoppah

I think it's the first.

?????????????? :nixweiss:

Alright, well Hoppah is busy with other work right now, so I'm going to close this topic. Please don't make more suggestions in the future, as hoppah is extremely busy.

It's true that I am busy, but since the new map has been released now I'll accept suggestions from now. I can't promise to answer each suggestion.

You can create the Secret Service agent yourself. I'm like the baddest scripter on this forum (Last time i tried scripting the police ended up in the Fire Department menu), but i think i could manage to take the icon from the guy standing near Wal * Mart and the model then just make it a new unit.