heyjoojoo

Enhanced Supervisor Video/Audio

Unfortunately, I don't know a way to install these videos as a mod either. I tried putting them in the Los Angeles mod folder, but thát didn't work.

Yeah, I never thought of that. There must be some other programming needed to make it work as a Mod. The other thing is that I don't know if it works in EM3. I don't have that version but I would tend to think that it should work there too.

Guest seansharlos

what's a great idea.

but i think there is a problem with the files, the 10th movie can't be extracted from the first .rar file, and files 11-23 are missing, so i think that the first .rar flie is damaged (or maybe just i see it).

so please upload the files again to anther website, maybe even to emergency-planet download system.

hmmm my computer cant reconize the type of file??

It's a .rar file which means you will need the program WinRar to unzip it. This program is commonly used by people who upload a lot of content to the web. I'm also uploading it to Megaupload. So, I'll provide the link when it's completed uploading. It will provided as one folder.

hmmm my computer cant reconize the type of file??

Try the new download sites in the original posting. You might want to use Download Site 2.

what's a great idea.

but i think there is a problem with the files, the 10th movie can't be extracted from the first .rar file, and files 11-23 are missing, so i think that the first .rar flie is damaged (or maybe just i see it).

so please upload the files again to anther website, maybe even to emergency-planet download system.

Go back to my original post and try downloading from Download Site 2.

Do you mean the missions?

No. If you do this on any other mod such as Winterburg it will play these as well is what I'm saying. You should warn it changes all mods, not just the LA mod.

Also, you mixed some of the files up. ID_SUPERV_EVENT01 is supposed to be a traffic accident. You have it as a 10-851, which is already ID_SUPERV_EVENT02. Until you make a fix for this, I'm using ID_SUPERV_EVENT45 as ID_SUPERV_EVENT01.

No. If you do this on any other mod such as Winterburg it will play these as well is what I'm saying. You should warn it changes all mods, not just the LA mod.

Also, you mixed some of the files up. ID_SUPERV_EVENT01 is supposed to be a traffic accident. You have it as a 10-851, which is already ID_SUPERV_EVENT02. Until you make a fix for this, I'm using ID_SUPERV_EVENT45 as ID_SUPERV_EVENT01.

Oh thank you so much Brendon. I will fix Event 01 and re-upload it.

Oh thank you so much Brendon. I will fix Event 01 and re-upload it.

Here's the updated file. Some of you may have noticed one of the events, namely the Supervisor Event 01 incorrectly mentions a 10-851 or stolen vehicle when it should be a call for an accident with no further details. I've remade the file and fixed the audio.

You can DOWNLOAD it here. Updated Supervisor Event 01

All you need to do is replace the same file inside you Data/Lang/us/supervisor folder with this updated one. It's only a minor change but nonetheless here it is.

I'm not sure if you included the Deluxe version events have you?

*Missing person

*Toxic / Radioactive Cloud Released

*Person with rifle

*Broken water main

*Murder Investigation

No. This only applies to the EM4/911 Responders version. Not for the Deluxe version. Sorry.

Unfortunately, I don't know a way to install these videos as a mod either. I tried putting them in the Los Angeles mod folder, but thát didn't work.
Yeah, I never thought of that. There must be some other programming needed to make it work as a Mod. The other thing is that I don't know if it works in EM3. I don't have that version but I would tend to think that it should work there too.

Hoppah wouldn't that be more of a scripting issue within the events? i mean finding a to tweak where the file is played from?

Here's the updated file. Some of you may have noticed one of the events, namely the Supervisor Event 01 incorrectly mentions a 10-851 or stolen vehicle when it should be a call for an accident with no further details. I've remade the file and fixed the audio.

You can DOWNLOAD it here. Updated Supervisor Event 01

All you need to do is replace the same file inside you Data/Lang/us/supervisor folder with this updated one. It's only a minor change but nonetheless here it is.

the link has been deleted

i do some dispatching, and also was a fill in dispatcher for the EMS company i used to work for... i'd throw something together but u guys dont like my voice, let me see what i can dig outta my computer maybe i can atleast provide some videos

Yes there just going to let some one walk off the street in to a high security area and start taping. :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised actually. I have a few buddies that work in local PD's to LA and numerous times they have taken me throughout the stations while they were on duty. I've already asked them if they were in goods with their Sgt or Lt. to let me come in a video tape the dispatchers. One is pretty close to getting the okay, he had to contact all of the dispatchers and see if they were okay with me doing it, just waiting for two of the dispatchers to give their blessing.

-d