heyjoojoo

Enhanced Supervisor Video/Audio

Well, never mind. It was as easy as doing the same as with normal. Only that deluxe events have the old supervisor. Nice mod, I might say, although the lightbar does not fit into the mood. A picture of the dispatch center would be better. Alsow, would be good if there would be many voices, like female and other males.

But that would mean making videos of the static picture, and then setting these videos in the folder?

And who made the talking in these videos? How it was made that it sounds like coming trough a radio?

And why the dispatcher does not repeat anyhting?

I have a bit of constructing criticism.

Firstly, you need variable voices. Use many voices, for example two different males, two different females. Many dispatchers work every shift, and that adds realism.

Secondly, they should repeat more often. I did not hear a single repeat if I remeber correctly, and the repeating is mandatory almost everywhere. It should be creative repetation also, like in this manner: "Engine Company 201, respond to a medical aid, possible heart attack. RP advises no CPR. I say again, Engine Company 201, possible heart attack."

Just make the voice repeat the main point again.

Don't use the flashbar, it makes the feel of the mod to be too childish. A static image of many computers or a short repeating videoclip. What's even better, just use a picture of a dispatcher, like this. http://www.butlertech.org/AWE/public%20saf.../Dispatcher.jpg Use many and variable photos to add the feel of realism.

And, I know that it is really hard to mention the units that they should, as in the game you can use whatever units you desire fit, and you do not need to abide by the units dispatcher said. Even still, it WOULD FEEL very awesome and immersive to hear "Engine 7 and Rescue Ambulance 7, respond to the possible stroke, patient has facial droop. I say again, Engine 7 and Rescue 7, possible stroke."

I know, you do not need to use engine 7 nor RA 7 to this mission. However, I dare to say, It would sound VERY cool, and you might get a hint what you should send. Same thing with a structure fire, hearing the dispatcher call for an army of units ranging from rescues to towers would really pump up the feeling that something big is really happening!

Nevertheless, you are still doing damn fine job!

the link has been deleted

I updated that entire package and so there was no longer a need for this single updated file. Unfortunately, you'll have to go back to the original link and grab the entire package which includes the updated file. Go to the first posting.

Well, never mind. It was as easy as doing the same as with normal. Only that deluxe events have the old supervisor. Nice mod, I might say, although the lightbar does not fit into the mood. A picture of the dispatch center would be better. Alsow, would be good if there would be many voices, like female and other males.

Oh I agree wholeheartedly. It's one of those timing things.

I updated that entire package and so there was no longer a need for this single updated file. Unfortunately, you'll have to go back to the original link and grab the entire package which includes the updated file. Go to the first posting.
Broken download to the updated file :(

If im correct he has already updated it and you need to just download the 2 files....

Do you have this on your game? I cant seem to get it to work...

Just re-name the sirens to the siren you want to replace it with. What I do, for example, is rename... say... Siren01 to Siren01 old (just in case I want it back. Then I move... let's say... the pa300 siren to the folder. Then rename it from pa300 to Siren01

viola :bia:

Just re-name the sirens to the siren you want to replace it with. What I do, for example, is rename... say... Siren01 to Siren01 old (just in case I want it back. Then I move... let's say... the pa300 siren to the folder. Then rename it from pa300 to Siren01

viola :bia:

Sirens? I was talking about this mod, the one that gives you a new supervisor...

Sirens? I was talking about this mod, the one that gives you a new supervisor...

OOOOHHHH..... My bad... but same concept really. Just replace the original files with the new ones. There should be no renaming needed. I have it in my game and it's pretty bad-ass, if I do say so myself

OOOOHHHH..... My bad... but same concept really. Just replace the original files with the new ones. There should be no renaming needed. I have it in my game and it's pretty bad-ass, if I do say so myself

Well see it came with the two files right, i put them in the supervisor folder and the same guy's still there. There is a vid for each event in free play. I don't see how two files could replace 45 events. What do I need to do to get it to work?

Well see it came with the two files right, i put them in the supervisor folder and the same guy's still there. There is a vid for each event in free play. I don't see how two files could replace 45 events. What do I need to do to get it to work?

You gotta unpack the files, dude. I used winrar. You can get a free trail online. The two files contain all your videos