heyjoojoo

Enhanced Supervisor Video/Audio

heyjoojoo, any plans to update this for the deluxe map in 2.0. Its so much more real then the foreign guy who pops up to dispatch.

It's just a matter of getting the time to redo it. I believe someone posted all of the events that are included in the Deluxe version but I dont recall where the events are now. Maybe someone could post a list of all those events. I believe there's a file in the game that contains all of those events.

Meanwhile, I'll check to see if the download link is still available.

UPDATE:

Download Supervisor Mod here: http://www.mediafire.com/?iyymzxzozyy

It works for me and so, it should be fine.

Some of the deluxe events:

*Missing person. You are supposed to use the SAR dog to search the area of disappearance. FBI and LAPD cooperate on this one.

*Toxic / Radioactive Cloud Released. Hmm, not sure what happens in this one.

*Person with rifle. There is a person using a rifle to target innocent civilians and he is shooting randomly at everyone. LAPD.

*Broken water hydrant. A water hydrant is spilling vast amounts of water to the street, thus blocking the road completely. CALTRANS/DOT and LAPD.

*Murder Investigation. Not sure about this one either.

*Contaminated animals. A small flock of flying rats is contaminated with unknown illness and are threatening the public. HAZMAT is involved.

* electric box defect There is an electric box sparking on the side of the street and it poses an danger to all bystanders. CALTRANS/DOT is involved.

*Murder Investigation. Not sure about this one either.

*Contaminated animals. A small flock of flying rats is contaminated with unknown illness and are threatening the public. HAZMAT is involved.

The murder investigation is in conjunction with missing person. The FBI w/ Tac Vest checks the victim and then gives you a location of a suspect. The vic may not always be dead though.

The contaminated animals, is called bird flu.