heyjoojoo

Enhanced Supervisor Video/Audio

I decided to give this a go and it worked out really well! Great job! The only problem to me is it seems a bit quieter then the default dispatcher.

Yeah, I wanted to know if that was something that was noticeable. Thanks for that feedback. I'll need to resample them and bump up the audio level.

The people I shared the mod with complained that the dispatcher said "Several" too many times when a bomb alert is played. Also when a stroke or heart attack happens they said it should be "The Victium is clenching there chest" Not his chest because sometimes it's a her.

The people I shared the mod with complained that the dispatcher said "Several" too many times when a bomb alert is played. Also when a stroke or heart attack happens they said it should be "The Victium is clenching there chest" Not his chest because sometimes it's a her.

Would it be "their" then? :)

-d

Send a message to Hoppa to get this added to the sub mods. many people don't know that this exist

That would be cool but I'm not sure if can make that call. I believe he knows that this exists but not sure if it meets the requirements to be posted as such (if there are requirements.)

Looking at the submod section, I doubt there is any single mod as important as this is. This adds the LA atmosphere to the game, making each call a bit more realistic, not just adding blinky lights and a dozen Crown Victorias.

All respect to the other modifications, of course, but this surely deserves to be a submod.

Please, leave the audio levels alone, they are fine. In real life, police radios are not that loud inside their cars or over their hand held radios. The dispatchers, mostly female, talk in a calm and clear voices, beside the female aspect, which would be better, this audio level you have is fine.

Please, leave the audio levels alone, they are fine. In real life, police radios are not that loud inside their cars or over their hand held radios. The dispatchers, mostly female, talk in a calm and clear voices, beside the female aspect, which would be better, this audio level you have is fine.

I agree. The only thing I would change is what is said during some of the dispatches

Looking at the submod section, I doubt there is any single mod as important as this is. This adds the LA atmosphere to the game, making each call a bit more realistic, not just adding blinky lights and a dozen Crown Victorias.

All respect to the other modifications, of course, but this surely deserves to be a submod.

LOL, True

When I have a chance, I can send you some of the fire dispatches that we have. We have an "automated" female voice that dispatches for us. On structure fire calls, she list the engines and batt chief assigned and gives us a channel to respond on. The tones go for a few seconds then ends with the la fire tone.

Also, you can leave out Fire and EMS staging at the end of almost every call, except for the hostages one and if you have a female that could do the voices, this mod would be 100%.

I agree wholeheartedly. This one is not all that easy to furnish. I do have a niece who could do it but she's been busy with college stuff... Still working that out though.

In the case of small trash fire your dispatcher speaks about chemical fire

Yeah, just found it. That is event 33. Event 34 is also an unknown fire, so I will just duplicate that one and name it 33. So, in essence, you'll have two unknown fires one called Event 33 and other 34. I use the default config files to build the actual dispatch monologue but it seems that some of those lines in the file are not accurate. Case in point with event 39 that lists a violent crime when in actuality it's a subject with a gun and so I just made event 40 (subject w/gun) the same as event 39. I'll make the corrections and upload to the download link a little later.

The Fire and EMS staging at the end of the calls is a good one, why should it be removed. Also, if you do get a female voice, it would be good if you mix them up a bit. That not all of the voices are female.

Yeah, I was thinking she would do one and then I would do the next one. I just have to snag her away for a bit of time which isn't that easy to do but might take some coercion.

Please, leave the audio levels alone, they are fine. In real life, police radios are not that loud inside their cars or over their hand held radios.

Last time I checked the radios had a volume knob/button/wheel/something, to turn the volume up, or down, so I dont see the harm in increasing the volume on this. Plus this is a game still, and some of us dont hear so well since we busted an ear drum off the high dive at the local swimming pool.

Last time I checked the radios had a volume knob/button/wheel/something, to turn the volume up, or down, so I dont see the harm in increasing the volume on this. Plus this is a game still, and some of us dont hear so well since we busted an ear drum off the high dive at the local swimming pool.

Well turn up "your" knob/button/wheel/something on "your" computer.

Well actually thats the thing, i dont want to have to crank it up to hear it. The rest of the game is at a comfortable listening level so i dont want to blast it just to be able to hear the dispatch.

And that's the thing about upping the levels, it you raise the audio for one part, dispatching, people are going to turn it down and then they can't hear the rest of the game. A happy medium needs to be found that's all.

And do we have enough feedback to actuately asses if its to loud or to quiet? Since barley any one has commented then I say no, but now a couple of my biggest fans will probably pop in here and disagree with me simply to disagree weather its true or not.

YOU ARE WROOOOONG!!!!! Haha, j/k.

The sound levels are fine. If anyone needs to lower the audio, then why not do it yourself instead of being lazy and making the rest of us suffer.

So I offer a fix... edit the videos in windows movie maker or something. It's that easy!

YOU ARE WROOOOONG!!!!! Haha, j/k.

The sound levels are fine. If anyone needs to lower the audio, then why not do it yourself instead of being lazy and making the rest of us suffer.

So I offer a fix... edit the videos in windows movie maker or something. It's that easy!

I really doubt that you all would suffer. I was simply saying a small volume increase, nothing drastic.

I have a better solution, I take the time to help people here all the time by provide fixes, script things for others, so instead of generally telling every one to go do something for there selves, why dont you step up to the plate and help out if you think you know so much.