heyjoojoo

Enhanced Supervisor Video/Audio

Sorry everyone, been swamped with none play issues.

The download link to the modified supervisor is here: Supervisor Modified

I'm currently working on some revisions to this by eliminating the flashing lights, adding dispatch video, clearer radio audio, and actual station names.

That may take awhile though.

Sorry everyone, been swamped with none play issues.

The download link to the modified supervisor is here: Supervisor Modified

I'm currently working on some revisions to this by eliminating the flashing lights, adding dispatch video, clearer radio audio, and actual station names.

That may take awhile though.

Thanx for checking back in!

Any idea what needs to be changed to make these work with EM4 Deluxe?

Nothing. Just follow the instructions and do the same. Everything gets changed as should. Only problem is that if there is a deluxe event, you will see the old face.

It should not be hard to make a deluxe version, Heyjoojoo. Just ask what events the deluxe have, and add them as normal. Normal game users wont notice them, but deluxe will.

There is no problems between the version, only that deluxe has a bit more.

And by the way, if you want to, I can provide you for some female voices. At the moment I am not able to mask them as radio, but if you have the possibility, I could give you some female dispatching voices as the clear raw materials. Then you can link to the video and mask the voice.

Anyone here know any dispather form real PD/FD? Mayby (if you got video camera) you can video tape him/her in work :D

I'm a probationary/trainee police dispatcher/comms officer, not allowed to take pics or video without the chiefs consent though :sorrysign:

As for the flashing lights thing, well when a 911 call comes in 1 of our screens comes up with a 2 flashing lights and a siren sound much like the lightbar used in the vid.

Looks like a good submod i'll be checking it out :)

Broken download to the updated file :(

Yep, I got that too.

Having just read through this whole thread can I suggest that the OP maintain only the link in the first post (giving date / version etc) as otherwise it gets confusing.

Good work though!

Z

I really enjoy this mod, it replaces the annoying German guy I have to put up with... I wonder if I can identify deluxe event supervisor files. And it's stuff that should be easy to replicate (Water main break, Missing person, Person with Rifle)

Edit: I ID`ed a few files.

ID SUPERV EVENT D01 - Chemical Accident involving Birds (Birds lay on the ground contained with poisons, causes infection when people get near)

ID SUPERV EVENT D02 - Severe Weather (Hail Storm, but In LA?)

ID SUPERV EVENT D06 - Broken Water Main (Hydrant)

ID SUPERV EVENT D08 - Missing person found dead (Murder, Requires investigation from a "Profiler" or "Negotiator")

ID SUPERV EVENT D09 - Radioactive / Chemical Cloud Release

ID SUPERV EVENT D10 - Person With a High Power Rifle (Hunting Rifle , Sniper Rifle , One hit from rifle cases casualty)

ID SUPERV EVENT D11 - Defective / Sparking Electrical Box (Causes injury to people who get near it)

Missing person has a bunch of files tied together, so Give me time with that one

Why am I pushing this? Why should we just limit the mod just to 911 when we have the resource and knowledge of all 3 EM4 games, Let everyone have fun with this.

I really enjoy this mod, it replaces the annoying German guy I have to put up with... I wonder if I can identify deluxe event supervisor files. And it's stuff that should be easy to replicate (Water main break, Missing person, Person with Rifle)

Edit: I ID`ed a few files.

ID SUPERV EVENT D02 - Severe Weather (Hail Storm, but In LA?)

ID SUPERV EVENT D06 - Broken Water Main (Hydrant)

ID SUPERV EVENT D09 - Radioactive / Chemical Cloud Release

ID SUPERV EVENT D11 - Defective / Sparking Electrical Box (Causes injury to people who get near it)

Missing person has a bunch of files tied together, so Give me time with that one

Why am I pushing this? Why should we just limit the mod just to 911 when we have the resource and knowledge of all 3 EM4 games, Let everyone have fun with this.

That doesn't look so bad. Hmmm... I'll wait for you to finish.

Very good additions to 2nd version heyjoojoo, like the new video footage. Im playing it with shane greens submod and is very immersive. Well done.

Thanks.

Shane's submod looks cool - I had no idea it even existed. I wonder what program he used to shrink the files from 45MB down to just 9MB for download.

Ok, i found a great place to find dispatch sounds. they are LA county but they are close enough. The only problem is that they are on YouTube and have to be converted.

Structure Fire-

Unknown fire-

There are more on listed under related links on the right, form Traffic collisions to Broken hydrants. It sould at least work for all the fire dispaches