Fisk1

What mod should I play next?

So, I've played a few mods now. I've played Los Angeles Mod a lot, same goes for Winterberg Mod.

I've tested Dänemark Mod, Czech Republic Mod, and the DDR-Mod Demo.

All fun and games, some are better than others, but there are aspects to enjoy with all of them.

Now I ask of you: what do you recommend I try next? I want something on the scale of LAmod or Winterberg, with extensive commands etc, not just a re-skinned EM4.

All suggestions are welcome. :)

Thanks on beforehand!

The list of mods I have tested up to now is;

LA-mod

Winterberg

Dänemark

Czech Republic

DDR (the 8 level demo)

Florian Hamburg (version 1.2.2 too)

Netherland

Helmond

RTS, Rescue Training Simulator

Aha, I'll check them out. :)

Are they larger mods, like LAmod and Winterberg? Or something along the lines of DDR-mod?

The Netherlands Mod still in beta. So it only contains a few vehicles and personnel at the moment. But it still a great mod, it's worth trying it out!

I don't know about Hamburg, but I do know it contains a new map, and lots of new units.

The Netherlands Mod still in beta. So it only contains a few vehicles and personnel at the moment. But it still a great mod, it's worth trying it out!

I don't know about Hamburg, but I do know it contains a new map, and lots of new units.

Yea, I tested it now... Not really a new mod, just a reskin of EM4 with a few scripts, like the AutoSiren etc.

I'm afraid that the only two mods I can really call complete, 100% mods are LA-mod and Winterberg... :nixweiss:

That's a bit sad. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing new units, the DDR-mod had some really interesting new models and concepts.

But the lot of mods I have played are full of bugs, or they don't really add anything to the game. They're just skins...

Keep on giving me suggestions though!

You can wait for NY mod to come out.It has taser and codes and lots of traffic.

Yea, I'm currently waiting for NY-mod, Winterberg v7 and LA-mod v1.9.

So there's alot going on in the future, but I'm looking for something new and challenging to get my hands on until then. Hehe... :)

I'm currently saving up my sick days.. I plan on contracting Swine.. That means I get a week or so off of everything, but I'm healthy so I'll still be able to use the computer.. I'm just not allowed out anywhere... Though I might have to be quarantined, because not everyone in my household is quite as healthy

I'm currently saving up my sick days.. I plan on contracting Swine.. That means I get a week or so off of everything, but I'm healthy so I'll still be able to use the computer.. I'm just not allowed out anywhere... Though I might have to be quarantined, because not everyone in my household is quite as healthy

Doesn't really help me with my question Newfoundking, but it's ok I guess. I don't have time to be sick due to school, but I'm hoping for some spare time to play all the new mod-updates that lay on the horizon! :)

I guess the Norway-mod isn't moving too much these days either?

Actually, that may have just been for the screenshot, but we'll find out soon enough.

I guess we will. :)

I don't have time to be sick due to school, but I'm hoping for some spare time to play all the new mod-updates that lay on the horizon! :)

I guess the Norway-mod isn't moving too much these days either?

Nor do I really, but they won't let you out into a school or a workplace if you have swine, and they will try to keep you home. That's all I have been hearing about for the past 2 weeks. IF YOU ARE SICK, DO NOT COME HERE, STAY HOME!

Gets tiring, so much swine... I don't know anyone with it though...

And no, the Norway mod looks like it won't be going much at all... A lot of the files were lost in a computer crash Joachim had and I have only been able to get a few cars, and we have nothing for a few departments. The Norway mod may be restarted some time when we get some free time, but I don't have the time to restart the mod.

Nor do I really, but they won't let you out into a school or a workplace if you have swine, and they will try to keep you home. That's all I have been hearing about for the past 2 weeks. IF YOU ARE SICK, DO NOT COME HERE, STAY HOME!

And no, the Norway mod looks like it won't be going much at all... A lot of the files were lost in a computer crash Joachim had and I have only been able to get a few cars, and we have nothing for a few departments. The Norway mod may be restarted some time when we get some free time, but I don't have the time to restart the mod.

I see what you mean, not that much talk about swineflu here in Norway at the moment though.

Well, 3d-modelling is one of the courses I'm taking at school this semester, if I get the hang of it I might give modelling a few Norwegian units a go.

But no promises, I'll just see what happens I guess.

Too bad about the mod though, I've always wanted a good Norway-mod for EM4.

You mean swine flu.If you want to get a cure for Swine flu,go to China,on the cantonese news like 2 days ago,a girl said she got healed from the Swine flu with chinese medicine.

You mean swine flu.If you want to get a cure for Swine flu,go to China,on the cantonese news like 2 days ago,a girl said she got healed from the Swine flu with chinese medicine.

Well that's great.

Now, let's not get too carried away with swine flu.

Keep the suggestions on mods I can play coming! :)

Well go through the downloads page, that has al the mods you can download almost, and theres a fair few there!!

Latvia mod now has a release also, thats well worth trying.

Also there are a variety of submods for LA mod, although these aren't really my kind of thing.

But tbh, if you want something to fill your time til more mods come out, try modding or mapping for yourself hehe, it helps tie you across til your next EM4 mod fix!!

idk. join the rl fire dept, police dept, or ems? thats probably the best if you don't wanna get bored.

He asked about a mod, not about a job :D

However there's a few good ones in progress. Like NY Mod and the Wuppertal Mod.

So, i'd suggest LA Mod and Winterberg Mod.

He asked about a mod, not about a job :D

However there's a few good ones in progress. Like NY Mod and the Wuppertal Mod and ofcourse CPH Mod :D

So, i can only suggest LA Mod and Winterberg Mod.